$5.35
      MP3:
      $4.46
      CO:
      $7.42
      BU:
      $2.10

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, Q.
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, BB calls $0.15, MP1 folds.

Flop: ($0.47) T, 5, Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.07) 9 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.65, Hero calls $0.65.

River: ($2.37) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2.37.
      Results follow:

His stats a little bit loose
      Cbet turn : 100%
      so i figured that on the turn he could have a fd, or dunno what, so i decided to call due to his cbet 100%
      he checked on the river and i didn`t want to bet because only a better hand will call, or he will raise and i don t know what to do
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm a bit skeptical about you using that c-bet turn stat in a spot where your opponent isn't c-betting at all. He never had the initiative in the hand before the turn, so he's merely donking out. You might want to look for stats like turn donk % or lead turn % instead.

As it is the turn usually gives him a lot of pair+draw hands with which he's call a raise with, few people will actually jam that over a turn raise. When they do shove often they'll have Q9/T9. So I don't mind going with a raise/fold in that spot. Calling is certainly fine as well.

River is close unless you believe he would donk out again with big hands, in which case you likely have to valuebet there against range mostly comprised of busted draws and KQ/QJ.

Hope it helps.