iPoker server problems

• opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hello all;

we received reports of a disconnection problem on several iPoker sites.
      Players that get in contact with a skin’s customer service are getting told that it is a general ipoker problem.

PokerStrategy.com have asked all their iPoker partners for a statement and we will try to keep you updated.

Tables may be very juicy and lose, but the risk of losing a lot of money on disconnections and (what's even worse) because of them not being credited to your account after leaving table is too high...
      So, share your experience, hints, customer support conversations and whatever what can help others.
  • 62 replies
    • ZexKK
      ZexKK
      Bronze
      I've been playing on William Hill last hour, everything is fine.

I played 3 hours now wihout any problems, looks like the problem is fixed.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      then you're lucky ;)

this is my favourite quote from 2+2:
      Originally posted by The-fryke
      M thin river value bet got called and now im ive been waiting for 10 minutes to see if im good
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      crap, I just noticed there's ~200€ that still haven't been credited to my account after my last session... 3 hours ago -.-
      wish me luck...
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      over $800 here atm...
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      3k $ :f_cry:
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by silent21
      still playing the same skin as I do? If so, did you email support or just waiting?

I read on 2+2 that some skins act like high-class scammers, so am a bit afraid atm..
    • BOBOsvk
      BOBOsvk
      Bronze
      ipoker = laggy piece of shit

Opal + Silent: maybe playing on stars is better than rakeback on ipoker. (refered to our discussion with max in Prague) :D
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      although iPoker is technically a way behind Stars, EV wise is still better for me..
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I was playing last night and as opal said it was very fishy...
      Tables frozen twice and about 200$ hasn't got back to my account.
      Contacting the online support that advised me to send an email to support@titanpoker.com.
      I did it and here is the email I got back:

"Dear Maxime,

This is Mary Jane from the Titan Poker Support Team.

We have experienced some technical issues which affected the balances of
      players who were playing at cash tables. This matter is already being checked and will be corrected the soonest time possible. Please try again to check your balance later.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact
      the Titan Poker Support Team. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.

With best regards,"

I am at work at the moment so I can not check my balance but I will later and let you know.
      I have taken screen shots when the tables were frozen so I know how much I had on the tables...

In such cases can you really lose your money? getting worried now...:(
    • Yuris125
      Yuris125
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      But you're right; Stars is the best in almost all ways.. by far!
      If only they were willing to re-track accounts...
    • sirilidion
      sirilidion
      Bronze
      +1
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      In such cases can you really lose your money? getting worried now...:(
      I dont think so, or better to say I hope we wont lose anything, but the longer it takes, the more worried I am. The most skins' support keep saying it will be credited back automatically, within 12/24 hours. The only problem is they kept telling us the problem will be fixed within few hours/12/24 and that was almost 48 hours ago^^

Actually; there's no reason to get your money lost but personally, i'm not chasing it anymore until i recieve refundation..

Good luck!
    • evilbob
      evilbob
      Basic
      I was playing on 2 tables at bet365 last night when the tables froze and i couldnt log back on. Checked my account this morning and I have had £20.35 put back into my account when it should have been over £30. I am not sure exactly how I am owed so im not sure if i wil get it back.(i know its not a massive amount but that isnt the point)
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      Originally posted by opal99
      Originally posted by silent21
      still playing the same skin as I do? If so, did you email support or just waiting?

I read on 2+2 that some skins act like high-class scammers, so am a bit afraid atm..
      yea.. same skin. i wrote support but no response so far and their live chat is offline. i have a friend in betfred and their live support is online answering questions and when they write them an email they give u half answer in like 30 minutes. :f_cry:
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi Evilbob,

When tables were frozen I had 5 tables open and the money I had on 1 table got back into my account so you might have the money of one of your 2 tables that got back into your account. Hopefully you will be credited the other table later...
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      interesting update: You can open only one table at the time atm :f_biggrin:

getting better and better..

Looks like they're doing something finally.
    • evilbob
      evilbob
      Basic
      I have asked bet 365 where my missing money is, this is their reply...

Please can you provide the details requested below, along with details of the poker cash tables you were playing, and how much you believe to be missing from your account.

- Your username

- Your date of birth

- The first line of your address and your postcode

- Your email address (if applicable)

- The date and amount of your most recent deposit or withdrawal into your account.

- The last 4 digits of the payment type you have registered on your account (e.g. Credit Card, Neteller account number etc)

- A 4 digit security number that you would like registering to your account.

I am not sure exactly how much is missing, its about £10-15 but what a joke. They have messed up but I have to mess about chasing after my own money.
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      betfred has been freezing up almost after every hand for past two days, i just left there 5 mins ago after they denied anything was wrong and i was only player to complain, the fact there was hardly any regs sitting at the HU tables wasnt enough to prove that they had got the hump and fkd off elsewere lol,

i had money that didnt credit back into my account but it always does in the end, i cant see any problems about lost funds as its easy to prove and sort out,

the tables were freezing for up to 5 mins but when they came back it was always at the same point in the hand so no action was lost, so not a DC but just a freeze problem
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I got 100$ back few hours ago and another 100$ now... It was exactly 100 both times what makes me worried about the way they're dealing with refunds :f_confused: