This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

newb starting

• wavesbe
      wavesbe
      Bronze
      Hoola to all,

just want to ask what is your advice for start playing on FT with starting capital? What game is easyer 6max,HU,10max -SNG? I play only live poker till now and play decent i think(at leas i make nice money) :)
  • 3 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I play only live poker till now and play decent i think
      Dont even start with thinking like that.

Just choose a game u like the most and start studying it. Every game is hard and every game need tons of study and understanding to master it.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Nothing wrong with confidence. However, the online game is a much higher level than live games. And as Alan suggests, you should really look into the strategy articles that are provided on this site.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      You have so much to learn, and I dont mean that in a negative way, everybody does. Try out different games, see which one you enjoy/win the most and study. Constantly check the forums for news and strats, make some friends and you will improve.