Rakeback! Net rake.!

• Jencis77
      Jencis77
      Bronze
      I have been waiting for answer like 2days.. so i ask here..!

Hello.

I have question, i guess it's asked here over and over. But it would be hard to find it here..!

So what does net rake really means?

Does it means from every hand i have played on cash table i got my share of rake. Or only i get rake from those pots in which i have put some money in. Even if it's on SB and fold preflop!

And what about pokerstrategy points how they are calculated? from every hand i have playd or for every hand i had puted money in?

So here is question, can i calculate my rakeback from pokerstrategy points or not. For example if i play only cash game today and i receive like 200pokerstrategy points which means that i have raked 100$ which
      means that i have to receive about 27$ for that day!

Waiting for your answer thanks.. Augenzwinkern
  • 1 reply
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

Full Tilt Poker is using the dealt method to calculate your rake. The tablerake will be divided by all players who receive cards. So if you just fold your hands preflop and have not put any money into the pot you still will participate in the rake.

This method is also used for the StrategyPoints calculation.

Net rake now means that Full Tilt Poker deducts bonuses, added value, used points and fees and from this value you get 27% rakeback.

See also here: Rakeback FAQ (Look here first)

All the best on Full Tilt Poker,
      Hannes