Pokerstars can't re - track account, what about FTP?

• ZexKK
      What about Full Tilt Poker, can you close your account there and open a new one with PS code?
      I've read on several threads you can't do that on Pokerstars, what about on Full Tilt?
      I had multiply accounts on Pokerstars, and had problem because of that when I cashouted for the first time, they frozen my main account for 24 hours or little more.
      On Full Tilt I had multiply accounts too, and before making a deposit a notified their support about that, and in a half an hour's they deleted my other accounts and that was the end of that.
      On Pokerstars those other accounts of mine are still not deleted, I guess they don't do that.
      On Full Tilt they do delete accounts, so has anybody tried to tell support to delete his account and then opened up another with PS code?
  • 4 replies
    • wasy8
      no, you cannot open up multiple accounts on any sites (or retrack or whatever)

stop doing it, or playing on those sites will never be an option for you in the future.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi ZexKK,

All poker platforms take the same stance on retracking - they generally do not allow it.

Opening 2nd accounts (even after closing a first one) are against Full Tilt's terms and conditions and as such we would strongly recommend that you don't go down this route, the penalties/consequences are potentially severe.

Unfortunately most of us here are in the same situation with 1 or more existing platforms, but there is nothing we can do I'm afraid.
      You can of course continue to track any new accounts on new platforms you haven't played on yet.

Hope this clarifies the situation, best regards,

Edit: Wasy beat me to it, but yeah as per Wasy ;)
    • ZexKK
      Yeah, I tought so, but I just wonted to get it clear. Thanks
    • oblitron
      While we're on this topic, is it OK to have accounts on several iPoker/Playtech skins (but not two accounts at the same pokersite)?