Gathering Pokerstrategy points

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hello!

I just have a question regarding accumulating PS points. I have account on Pokerstars, Titan Poker, Everest Poker and Fulltilt Poker through pokerstrategy.com.

But obviously I can only gather points through PS, Titan and Everest, but not through FTP.

The thing is I only play a bit on Stars, don't play at all at Titan and Everest, and most of the time on FTP.

Can this be switched? For example, to have Everest and Titan removed from the chart, and FTP added, so I could gather points by playing there?
  • 1 reply
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Dober dan!

Why do you say you "obviously" can't gather points through FTP? If FTP is in the list in "My Poker Rooms", then you should be earning points for FTP as well. Unless you didn't use the pokerstrategy code (PS150 or PSVIP) when your registered your FTP account or you didn't enter your FTP ID properly on the Pokerstrategy page.

The only downside is you only get 2 points for every dollar raked with FTP, whereas you get 3 points/dollar with Titan and 4 points/dollar with Everest.