elephant and SNGs

• 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Howdie,

I have installed elephant 0.85 (is it?) on a windows machine for testing purposes. It appears to work just fine, imported my hands nicely. All, but the ones from my fair number of SNGs. Those do not appear to show up at all, so I ask: Why is that?

I am on FullTilt if that helps.
  • 4 replies
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

The SNGs should appear as Full Tilt Poker SNG is fully supported. Do you get any errors during import?

And of course the usual questions: Are the hand histories in english?

You can send some of them via email to us: elephant(at)pokerstrategy.com. We will have a look at them.

Good n8

Ciao
      Michael
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      Hi i download and start the use the new elephant. Since i am using it for 2 years on FL Hold'em and on pokerstars i am loving it.

In new software i can see my hands on sng/mtt but huds are not appear on Sng table. So i wanna ask still no huds for sng?

thanx
    • mosselman1
      mosselman1
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have got the same problem. I play on Full Tilt and my HUD isn't working either. Everything else works.

It says: 'Stats appear as soon as you have played enough hands' and 'No Hero stats available'

I am using v 0.86
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

First of all: Please create new threads for new question otherwise it would be very hard to follow the various issues in a single thread.

There is still no HUD for SNG, but this is one of our top priorities. We still have to fulfill some pre-conditions in order to create the new HUD (f. e. the new analysis engine).

Ciao
      Michael