• 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      Hey AlexxxProtassov,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

Sorry to hear you haven't passed our ID check yet, but it is in ours and your best and safest interest to past this ID if requested for it.

The ID is necessary to protect PokerStrategy from multiple applications for free money from the same person. There is also legal restrictions PokerStrategy have to abide by, e.g. ensuring that all members are over 18 and not currently resident in the U.S. We need to be sure that you are who you say you are.

All details/documents you provide are kept in strict privacy and are not provided to anyone outside of PokerStrategy support team & head admins.

The following link provides a little more detail for you:

• AlexxxProtassov
      I don't know why you posted that link when I can see the same page when I login. "We need to be sure that you are who you say you are." - What do you need as proof - video chat with me on Skype? :f_confused: The reasons you have listed - I'm 22 and live in Serbia, all that can be seen from id.
    • Hadi
      Hey there,

I'm afraid that there's nothing that can be done regarding the $50. You can, however, still become part of our community by participating in freerolls, referring friends or making use of our first deposit bonus :)