This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New to you all Dutch player

• remmie1982
      remmie1982
      Bronze
      Dear pokerstrategy.com and all others

Hi, my name is remco from the Netherlands playingname BABYBOOM(Because my girlfriend is pregnant and I'll become a father), I'm new here so I want to say hello to you all.

First of all I passed the quiz and made an account at interpoker. But I'm still waithing for the $50. Dear moderator could you please help me with this problem because now I cannot play at all (for real money). Do I need to give you my C... number??

I want to play al lot of big tournements come in true sattelites ect.

I will post my winning here off course.

Puschkin81 are you the moderator here.

Well I hope hearing from someone soon.

kind regards

and good luck to you allll
  • 3 replies
    • niekos
      niekos
      Bronze
      remmie1982, Welcome to PokerStrategy. Im new here also and from The Netherlands, really good website! A lot of good strategy's movies and coachings and a good forum.

About the $50, have patient. It will be there within 48 hours if it is not to busy. I had it within 48 hours.

With kind regards,
      niekos
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi remmie1982!

Welcome to PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! You are on the lists for our next transfers. Just a little patience please. Since you chose InterPoker it can take some more time than 48 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81

Btw: Don't start to play tournaments. You should strictly stick to our strategy articles!
    • remmie1982
      remmie1982
      Bronze
      OKe I will do that, Hope the money is there soon so I can start playing sss.

thanks

kind regards

remco