New to you all Dutch player

• remmie1982
      remmie1982
      Bronze
      Dear pokerstrategy.com and all others

Hi, my name is remco from the Netherlands playingname BABYBOOM(Because my girlfriend is pregnant and I'll become a father), I'm new here so I want to say hello to you all.

First of all I passed the quiz and made an account at interpoker. But I'm still waithing for the $50. Dear moderator could you please help me with this problem because now I cannot play at all (for real money). Do I need to give you my C... number??

I want to play al lot of big tournements come in true sattelites ect.

I will post my winning here off course.

Puschkin81 are you the moderator here.

Well I hope hearing from someone soon.

kind regards

and good luck to you allll
  • 3 replies
    • niekos
      niekos
      Bronze
      remmie1982, Welcome to PokerStrategy. Im new here also and from The Netherlands, really good website! A lot of good strategy's movies and coachings and a good forum.

About the $50, have patient. It will be there within 48 hours if it is not to busy. I had it within 48 hours.

With kind regards,
      niekos
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi remmie1982!

Welcome to PokerStrategy and congratulations for passing the quiz! You are on the lists for our next transfers. Just a little patience please. Since you chose InterPoker it can take some more time than 48 hours.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81

Btw: Don't start to play tournaments. You should strictly stick to our strategy articles!
    • remmie1982
      remmie1982
      Bronze
      OKe I will do that, Hope the money is there soon so I can start playing sss.

thanks

kind regards

remco