This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Wanted: Poker Partner

• saywhat
      saywhat
      Bronze
      Would like to either watch or be watched in a sweat session maybe once a week. I play 90plr sng's on FT, i am a serious player and i play almost every day.
      My stats on SharkScope are:
      GP:707
      AVG.Profit:$2
      AVG Stakes:$3
      Av.ROI:64%
      TotalProfit:$1324
      Ability:73

If anyone is interested let me know.

I am also looking to venture into the larger MTT's but want to build up my BR.

Thank-you

Hope to see you at the tables.
  • 2 replies
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Hi

I sent you a friend request at the community page. I've been playing the 90-mans, as well. I am at the $6s and I believe I will meet you there pretty soon ;) I'll be happy to discuss these with you and do some sweat sessions.
    • saywhat
      saywhat
      Bronze
      That would be great. I tried to accept the friend request but i have no idea if it worked. I will be at the $6 soon, if i hadn't taken out $600 last month i would be there already. I do occasionally play the $6, have had some good success. Really look forward to it.
      I want to get my BR up to 1200 b4 i switch to $6 full time, i am hoping by the end of the month.

If you have Skype my name is saywhat27.