I don't understand

• ruduse
      ruduse
      Basic
      Hello!
      I've have been called by one of pokerstrategy.com team, and asking some security questions, I thought all was ok, my son helped me out with my bad language at english!
      Then I logged on to my pokerstrategy.com account, and I saw a message where was said, that I won't receive 50$
      Why that?
      I really would like to play poker with real money!
      Regards and sorry for my bad language!
      Inese
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello ruduse,

due to past attempts at fraud concerning the $50, we had to introduce safety measures to protect PokerStrategy.com and our entire community. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that these measures sometimes lead to the wrong conclusions. I apologise if this is the case.

Please note that we cannot release any details regarding the ID check, because by publishing this information, the ID check would be rendered useless.

I hope that you understand our course of action and that you keep playing an active role in the PokerStrategy.com community. Even without the $50, our community is fully open to you.

We have plenty of partner poker rooms where you can get StrategyPoints without $50 starting capital and unlock advanced articles, videos, coaching sessions.

All the best,
      Hannes
    • ruduse
      ruduse
      Basic
      I've had no past attempts!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

if our security measures leads to a wrong conclusion, then I am really sorry if this is the case with you. :( But as I have written we cant give you any information about our safety measures and you will have to accept our decision.

Still you are able to be a part of our community and you can profit from our articles, videos and coachings. Just have look in our poker room section.

Best regards,
      Hannes