This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I don't understand

• ruduse
      ruduse
      Basic
      Hello!
      I've have been called by one of pokerstrategy.com team, and asking some security questions, I thought all was ok, my son helped me out with my bad language at english!
      Then I logged on to my pokerstrategy.com account, and I saw a message where was said, that I won't receive 50$
      Why that?
      I really would like to play poker with real money!
      Regards and sorry for my bad language!
      Inese
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello ruduse,

due to past attempts at fraud concerning the $50, we had to introduce safety measures to protect PokerStrategy.com and our entire community. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that these measures sometimes lead to the wrong conclusions. I apologise if this is the case.

Please note that we cannot release any details regarding the ID check, because by publishing this information, the ID check would be rendered useless.

I hope that you understand our course of action and that you keep playing an active role in the PokerStrategy.com community. Even without the $50, our community is fully open to you.

We have plenty of partner poker rooms where you can get StrategyPoints without $50 starting capital and unlock advanced articles, videos, coaching sessions.

All the best,
      Hannes
    • ruduse
      ruduse
      Basic
      I've had no past attempts!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

if our security measures leads to a wrong conclusion, then I am really sorry if this is the case with you. :( But as I have written we cant give you any information about our safety measures and you will have to accept our decision.

Still you are able to be a part of our community and you can profit from our articles, videos and coachings. Just have look in our poker room section.

Best regards,
      Hannes