Multi Monitors

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Hey i've been playing succefully with SSS on 4 tables but once i try to get more tables on mymonitor it overlaps and i cant stand this, so i added another montior but when i click the tile option on my poker software it only tiles them across mymain monitor is there a way to make it make use of both monitors or do i have to do this manually?
  • 7 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello,

There are some AHK scripts for most sites to organize your tables. What site are you playing and I will have a look for you.

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Thanks mate, currently i am playing at 888 (pacfic poker i think its also known as) i also play at titan poker
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello,

I had a quick look for you but I couldn't find any particular scripts for those sites. The best thing to do is try out PlaceMint. It allows you to save sizes and positions of windows which can be activated with hotkeys.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/placemint/

Hopefully this helps :)

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      anyone has the latest hack for running fullscreen videos on one monitor? i think the hack is usually a hack on flashplayer. but since newer versions of flashplayer has been released, the older hacks dont work too well and i get stability issues with video play back.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      anyone has the latest hack for running fullscreen videos on one monitor? i think the hack is usually a hack on flashplayer. but since newer versions of flashplayer has been released, the older hacks dont work too well and i get stability issues with video play back.
      I guess you are talking about using a HEX editor and editing the flash DDL's so that when you click on the second screen the full screen won't close? I remember doing this like a year or so ago but I doubt it works on the current version of flash as you said.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Yes! I used the scripted version. Doesnt sound like you got a solution! This sucks! Lol
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      Yes! I used the scripted version. Doesnt sound like you got a solution! This sucks! Lol
      I just had a look for you. Do you have a Skype I can explain how you do it?