Post your table layouts here!

• AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      I've always been interested in what games people play, and how they lay their tables out... there's a video on youtube of boku87 masstabling 50+ tables, and i was watching Cheny's video on masstabling sng's last night, so i figured a thread like this could be fun!

How to take a screenshot to share:

1. open your poker client and open tables as you normally would to play (if your a cash player, just dont sit down at the table, sng players might have to do this mid session

2. press the Print Screen button on your keyboard (usually in the top right next to the F12 key)

3. open Paint or any other image program

4. Hit Paste

5. Save the image (i'd recomend saving as a JPEG or PNG for best size and quality)

6. goto tinypic.com

7. upload photo

8. reply in this thread! (when you reply, it would be cool to say how many tables you play, if you use any programs like tableninja/HEM/PT3/AHK etc, what limits and style you play...)
  • 6 replies
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Poker Site: PokerStars
      Table Theme: HyperSimple
      Game Played: SSS 6max
      Limits Played: NL25 20-50bb
      Other software used: Hold'em Manager and TableNinja

I currently play 12 tables tiled across 2 widescreen monitors, I'm hoping to extend this upto 24 tables by stacking a second set of 12 tables on top of the 12 you see below... thoughts?

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Poker Site: Full Tilt Poker
      Table Theme: Custom Racetrack theme. It was made by StaticMoth but since the update I had to fix the theme. I changed the background colour, moved the pods back into position, moved the cards back into position and fixed the notes box.
      Game Played: BSS 6max
      Limits Played: NL50
      Other software used: Hold'em Manager, Table Scan Turbo, FTCash (AHK Script), NoteCaddy, ColourCode Caddy

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Poker Site: Party Poker
      Table Theme: New Table Theme
      Games played: BSS 6-Max
      Limit: NL10
      Other Software used: Hold'em Manager

This is a theme my friend made for me, we took an already made theme and modified it.

P.S.: TobyCS, would it be possible to get this table layout for FTP?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      NoteCaddy, ColourCode Caddy
      what is this?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      There is a free piece of software that you can just use to take a screenshot instead of all that print screen, goto paint etc.

I use this program and it's completely free and the download I have personally scanned with AVG, Avast and Comodo and there is no ad-ware and no other nasties that shouldn't be there.

Highly recommended http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter.htm

Enjoy easy screenshots. ;)

You can also just take pictures of small areas or windows.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      NoteCaddy, ColourCode Caddy
      what is this?
      NoteCaddy generates notes out of your database and colour code will give colour code players depending on what type of play they are E.g. Fish, whale, TAG, ABC, etc