Icm

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      Hi,

I like to play SNG and read everywhere that you need to be good in the late stages and its best to practice with ICM trainer, which is all well and good i done lots of training with it and tend to get around 90% over lots of situations, but i dont accutly learn from it, is there any other methods which help with this or explain it a bit more? Or just any tips on how to use the ICM trainer to learn from it, i try looking at the push %'s but i feel i cant learn from them due to not understanding how they are really worked out.

Any help, suggestions or links/articals you can provide on this would be grealty appricated thanks.
  • 1 reply
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You can use the sit'n'go wizard (you can buy it through the pokerstrategy shop and get a discount, there is also a 30 day free trial). It is a great tool for reviewing your played games. The good thing about the sit'n'go wizard is that you can adjust the oponent's hand ranges, which is the most important part when playing SNGs (when you know the oponent's hand range, sngwiz will tell you what range you can push). It helps with learning quite a bit, it also has the ability to show graphs of EV for pushes, etc... The only problem is that the default ranges for the situations are a bit messed up so you have to set them up yourself, but it is the best way to learn SNG push or fold in my opinion.

Best regards,

Primzi