Affiliate question

• 6 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      usually when you become a bronze member, it means everything is a-ok. :)
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      I became bronze quite some time ago, when I registered at Pokerstars through PS.com. I only registered at FTP yesterday, played a bit, but even the ps points haven't been updated yet, so I don't know if everything is as it should be...
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi Jkob,

in the next days you should receive StrategyPoints if you have registered successfully through PokerStrategy.com.

If you need an answer as soon as possible please get in contact with the Full Tilt Poker support: support@fulltiltpoker.com

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Easiest way to check is to start playing and see if FTP appears under your portal (PS homepage) with strategy points next to it. As Hannes said, contact support and open a ticket for any further queries.
    • MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      well I think my Pokerstars points updated today. I checked under that chart where it shows how many points you gathered in the last 42 days or something. But I also played on FTP yesterday, but at the FTP chart it still says only "600$ Bonus + Rakeback" instead of showing points...

It is like this:

The Pokerstars points have changed, but FTP remains like that...
    • AlcopopDK
      AlcopopDK
      Bronze
      when i registered at FTP it took a couple of days to update strategy points. if u registered following instructions on PS everything should be OK :) if youre unsure wether u did it right contact support as the other guys says !

GL on FTP anyways !