Requirements for Titan $50+$100

• RakeAway
      RakeAway
      Bronze
      This is pretty critical info imo, and I can't find it anywhere: How many Titan Points are required to receive the extra $100?

Also, what is the cashout policy for both Party and Titan? No cashouts whatsoever until $100 bonus is cleared? Or can winnings be cashed out at any time?
  • 6 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi RakeAway!

The $100 bonus on Titan does not depend on Titan Points but on the rake you are producing. For each $35 rake you are producing you will get $10 of the bonus. That means you have to produce $350 rake in total until you have cleared the bonus completely.

Concerning cashouts: Winnings can be cashed out at any time, but the $50 you are getting from us can only be cashed out if you have cleared the bonus.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • RakeAway
      RakeAway
      Bronze
      Thanks!
    • Latinpoker
      Latinpoker
      Bronze
      Hej Puschkin

Can you inform about when I will receive the bonus from Titan. I think I have raked about a 100USD now and haven't received anything yet.

Latinpoker.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Latinpoker!

In that case please contact the Titan Poker support.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Latinpoker
      Latinpoker
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin

Thanks for the fast reply!

I'm a bit confused. On Titan homepage it says that I will get 5 usd for each 600points I have. According to you I will receive 10 usd for each 35usd raked. Which is correct?
      And why is it I can't see a pending bonus in my account?

If you wanna do this businees, which I like, you really have to be on top of things. If the new sign up's have to many problems they will leave before you have a chance of making any money. I'm about to leave with my winnings because it takes to much effort to write all this emails.
      If on the other hand it had been without problems I would properbly stay for years and you would make a really nice profit.

Look forward to your reply.

R¤egards
      Michael
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      10$ for each 35$ rake is correct. It's a special bonus just for Pokerstrategy.com member and it's better than the 600 TP for 5$.
      You can't see the bonus but you will receive the bonus money on monday and thursday if you generated enough rake. If you want to know how much rake you already have you can ask the live support about it or if you have Pokertracker in the near future you can look about it there.