Thought you guys that play here might want to take note of this.

• 3 replies
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Just got an email about it.
      Is it good or bad?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Depends on if you are there for the software and if you like the OnGame software really. As far as I know from my research they are going to honour all current rakeback deals, but I personally am not a fan of OnGame.

In my experience the software is a bit clucky, prone to lag and also has pretty low traffic ( see link for traffic details http://www.pokerscout.com/) Obviously it will probably increase traffic compared to what you are used to. But if are going to play on a multi-platform poker room, you'd be much better off with Ipoker (current server issues aside).

Also, (and I have to be careful as it's one of PS's affliates) OnGame has had a bit of a colourful past but if you are really interested I'd suggest a google search and maybe a search on one of the biggest poker forums that add up to 4.
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Yeah, I've been lurking at 2+2 today (I think it's allowed to say, as pokerstrategy even got a forum section there) and it looks like for me at least it will be a bad thing.

Rakeback on other ongame skins are higher than 40%, software should be worse and game thougher than at betfair.

I'm gonna keep playing until 27th of july, try it out later and make a decision.
      Ty though