This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thought you guys that play here might want to take note of this.

• 3 replies
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Just got an email about it.
      Is it good or bad?
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Depends on if you are there for the software and if you like the OnGame software really. As far as I know from my research they are going to honour all current rakeback deals, but I personally am not a fan of OnGame.

In my experience the software is a bit clucky, prone to lag and also has pretty low traffic ( see link for traffic details http://www.pokerscout.com/) Obviously it will probably increase traffic compared to what you are used to. But if are going to play on a multi-platform poker room, you'd be much better off with Ipoker (current server issues aside).

Also, (and I have to be careful as it's one of PS's affliates) OnGame has had a bit of a colourful past but if you are really interested I'd suggest a google search and maybe a search on one of the biggest poker forums that add up to 4.
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Yeah, I've been lurking at 2+2 today (I think it's allowed to say, as pokerstrategy even got a forum section there) and it looks like for me at least it will be a bad thing.

Rakeback on other ongame skins are higher than 40%, software should be worse and game thougher than at betfair.

I'm gonna keep playing until 27th of july, try it out later and make a decision.
      Ty though