Hello everyone! (just a quick question)

• AntonioBotic
      AntonioBotic
      Bronze
      First of all , thank pokerstrategy team for giving us a money to start playing . Thanks so much , that is great oportunity for someone who is unable to deposit and hardly want to start playing.

Today I finally took the quiz and passed it right away, after that I chosed Full Tilt Poker as my client where I want the starting capital.
      But after that I browsed forums and saw that many of you need to validate your ID by sending a scan of your ID card or something like that, but I already scanned my ID and register following the steps that PS gave us.
      Then I needed to wait for mail that will give me notification if everything went fine by checking my details and now I got it and it goes like this:

Dear Antonio,

Our customer support team has verified your user account and initiated the transfer of your $50 starting capital.

As soon as the money is credited to your account, you will receive another email from us. This may take up to 48 hours.

Please check your emails regularly. We will inform you immediately should the transfer of the $50 be unsuccessful. A common error is the mistyping of your account name.

If you have any questions or experience any problems, please contact our customer support team who are always happy to help you:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help

Kind regards,

Your team at PokerStrategy.com

-------------------------------------------------------

Now the question is , where am I suposed to sent my copy of ID card?
      Or do I even have to send it because this mail is just saying me that I need to wait until money is transfered?

Does everyone need to send IDs or there is some exceptions, because I havent recived any mail about sending it.

Thanks everyone one more time and please forgive me on my English vocabulary and grammar things , its not my primar language and I am trying to fix it.

Best Regards
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello AntonioBotic,

At present the ID check is carried out on a random basis so not everyone will be asked to provide the required documents.

In your personal situation it seems that you will not need to produce these documents for an ID check so it will be just a matter of waiting for the transfer of your starting capital, which as the email stated can take up to 48 hours.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • AntonioBotic
      AntonioBotic
      Bronze
      Thank you so much for answering so fast.
      I wish support on other things were so fast like here on pokerstrategy :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      I'm glad to be of help to you Antonio.

If you have any further questions then please feel free to ask away :) .

All the best in your new adventure,
      -Steve