Weekly Vote: When should the WSOP Main Event final table be played?

• Poll
    • When should the WSOP Main Event final table be played?

Right after the other playdays
        52%
        Sometime later, but earlier than November
        34%
        It's ok if it's played out in November
        15%
        Sometime later, but later than November
        0%
      Total: 116 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      There is not long to until we will find out who this year's Main Event final tablists are. However, we won't know who is the WSOP Main Event champion until a few months later, as the final table will be played out in November.

Do you prefer to have the final table played right after the other playdays? Do you like the idea of having it delayed? Take part in this week's vote and tell us what side you're on.
  • 6 replies
    • noclaninator
      noclaninator
      Bronze
      With the 4 month gap they get to market themselves. OOOOO Phil Ivey made the final table so put him on a full tilt ad. Or make some guys team pokerstars pros or something. In other words it is good for the players.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      The main reason that the final table is in November is to promote and generate income from the November Nine players. I personally hate the idea it means that the people that are running good and playing well might not be like that in November, it means that people have time to study their opponents where as someone like Darvin Moon isn't going to do that and will have less chance of winning. There are many other reasons though.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I think Toby summed it up pretty nicely. I think 2-4 weeks after should be enough time for them to get a nice sponsorship deal. I don't like that it's in november.. it's just way too long.
    • joehahaha
      joehahaha
      Bronze
      September would be perfect imo
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i think november because its the only month which starts with n, same letter that nine starts with

if it was a 6max event then i think september would be better
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      i think november because its the only month which starts with n, same letter that nine starts with

if it was a 6max event then i think september would be better
      Exactly

It's all about the alliteration, nevermind sponsorship