$10.69
      MP2:
      $11.55
      MP3:
      $7.17
      CO:
      $11.79

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 6, 5.
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 4 folds, BU calls $0.40, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.95) T, 2, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.95) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.70, BU raises to $1.40, Hero calls $0.70.

River: ($3.75) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.80, BU raises to $5.60, Hero raises to $9.20, BU calls $2.50(All-In).

Final Pot: $21.05.

i thought that the min-raise on the turn was really giving me good odds to call. i put him on a ace or even 2 pairs. decided to bet big for value on the river since ace was probably going to call. his re-raise puzzled me. i thought that it could signal a 2 pair, or a better flush. i thought i should have called here instead of pushing it in since no worse hand was going to call me and any flush is likely to be better than mine
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Fold pre. 56s isn't that good to raise from UTG2.

I think you can definetly cbet on that flop. You have gutshot + FD and you will make all the suited connectors to fold and most often the overcards.

You have the odds to call on the turn.

On the river I like more c/r because it would be hard for him to call two pair on that river. I think you can think about folding the river without any info that he is going to overplay two pairs/sets/straights because we're going to see most often a higher flush there.
    • redindian77
      redindian77
      Bronze
      Unless you were playing this loosely often from UTG, you're representing a much tighter range. So definitely cbet flop as you would do so here with overpairs.

As played: unless you know he's gonna pay you off with hands like TP when the river completes the FD, I think it would probably be better to check/call a reasonable size bet as I really think that AXs is well within his range here.

My opinion, I could be totally wrong...
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would open UTG+2 65s, but I guess it depends how comfortable are you playing these suited connectors and how often people would 3-bet at the table
      Flop: I would c-bet with flushdraw and gutshot, since you fold out a lot of better high card hands
      Turn is fine and river I´d just b/c
      He shouldn´t have any reason to raise there too many times with worse hands, you get great odds to call him down, but if you shove you have to be sure he is raising there more than 50% with worse hands and also calling your shove