Bonus clearance.

• ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      Hi.

I have a question regarding the bonus clearing rate at Full Tilt. I am closing in on the 600$ mark on my bankroll. When i reach the 600$ I will move up to NL25. Since I haven't made my first deposit yet and are still riding the starting capital, I am going to cash out the 600$ and deposit them again to get the bonus.

My questions is therefore how much should i expect to play at the NL25 SH tables before the entire bonus is cleared? I usually play 4 tables at a time. This is assuming it goes well offcourse and I don't have to move down again.
  • 21 replies
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      you're gonna clear at a 1FTP=0.06$ of bonus so you'll have to grind out exactly 10K FTP to clear the bonus. i dont really know how much time that is 4tabling nl25sh.
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      I am pretty sure the $50 starting capital counts as your fist deposit :(
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i think you cant use first deposit bonus after you withdraw but u can still get the bonus by depositing own money...clearing the bonus and then withdraw...
      at least thats what its like on stars
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      @ Southofheaven Ok, thanks I will try to calculate how many hours it totals.

@i5bet72o when I received my 50$ starting capital I was originally also due the 100$ bonus, but they changed the rules. This means that I didn't receive the 100$ bonus, but instead the 50$ didn't count as my first deposit. So I should still be eligible to the first deposit bonus. Maybe a moderator here at the site could confirm this. Thanks.

@Leito99 Ok, thanks!!! You just saved me a lot of grief. I was going to withdraw first and would have been devastated if i then found out I couldn't receive the bonus. Now I will deposit first and then withdraw. Thanks a lot.
    • depredize
      depredize
      Bronze
      i received the starting capital a month ago, and a week later deposited my own funds for the first time. On that funds i've received the 100% bonus, which i've cleared by now, so i conclude that the start up capital doesn't prevent you from getting the bonus - also, don't you have to deposit anyway in order to get the 27% rakeback?
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      @ depredize No, I haven't deposited yet and I receive rakeback every Friday. Thanks for confirming the deposit bonus.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

I can confirm that you can receive a 100% first deposit bonus if you deposit within 180 days of receiving the starting capital. There are also no depositing conditions for receiving rakeback. You should however be careful with withdrawing and redepositing as that might not count for the first deposit bonus - at least this does not work with the reload bonuses.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      @ Primzi What!!! You have to make the deposit within 180days. This is news to me.
      When I joined your site and opened an account on Full Tilt through this site I was promised a 50$ bonus on top of my starting capital. I didn't receive the extra 50 $ and started a thread to clarify why they weren't credited to my bonus account. This was just when Full Tilt changed the terms.
      The following reply was posted in my thread after he had cheked it with Full Tilt. it mentions nothing about the 180days:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hi everyone,

Yes apparantely the terms surrounding the Full Tilt starting capital have changed, however the situation can actually be used to your advantage. Here's the situation:

Previously:
      PS150 provided you with $50 starting capital and a $50 first deposit matching bonus (your first deposit being the PokerStrategy $50).
      Having provided you with a matching $50, Full Tilt didn't usually provide you with any further matching bonus when depositing your own funds.

New Rule:
      PS150 will provide you with the $50 starting capital, but no inital bonus.
      You will however receive 100% matching of your own first deposit up to a maximum bonus of $600.

In addition to this, you will of course still continue to receive the other benefits including:
      * Rakeback (through PokerStrategy)
      * IronMan VIP promotion
      * Mid Year/End Year IronMan bonuses
      * Ad hoc Take2/other bonuses
      etc.

I will update the guides and forum threads over the next couple of days to reflect this change.

Best regards,

Bart
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please double check this Primzi. Thanks.
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      I didn't know about the 180days thing, one thing I can tell you though is that if you want to withdraw your whole roll in order to maximize the bonus value, you can deposit say 10$ to withdraw it all (you will get 10$ bonus) and after that you can deposit the other 590$ and ask ftp support to add it to FDB as well. I can assure you that works as I've done it the same way. Hope this helps you out.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello again!

I must have confused this with a previous problem, there is a 180 day limit only if you do not pass the quiz. For any additional information on FTP bonuses, go here.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      @ Primzi Ok, thanks. You got me scared there for a moment :-)

@ Southofheaven. Thanks for your advice, but I am probably going to make a first deposit of 600$ before cashing out. Just to be safe. I seems that it was a mistake by Full Tilt, right? I mean it doesn't make sense. If they wont give you the bonus when you cash out first and then deposit, why would they credit you with 590$ you then deposit after you have cashed out? It seems like you have found a loop hole in their internal communication.:-)

Does anyone know have long you have to wait with your withdrawal, once you have deposited to get the bonus?
      Does it have to be completely cleared or can you just withdraw a day after your initial deposit?
    • SevenTwo72
      SevenTwo72
      Bronze
      my personal experience:

long long time ago( not so long actually),
      i passed the quiz, got the $50 starting capital, grown it into $250, decided to withdraw, since no previous deposit record so only can request check. wait months check never arrived. request cancel check, amount being re-credited back into my account. to my surprise, i got bonus as well for $250. i was like omg,wtf is it for real? but, i can confirmed now its real, as i've cleared the bonus and withdraw some of my $$. :)
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      any updates on this? wondering the same question as the thread poster
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

for the whole bonus you need to accumulate 10 000 Full Tilt Points.

On NL25 SH you will get approximately 13.2 FTP for 100 hands.

So in total you will need to play 76 000 hands in 120 days.

I think this is doable, but not easy.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • chessmaster1234
      chessmaster1234
      Bronze
      No im wondering if you can withdraw money without a deposit?
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      no, you cant
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello chessmaster1234,

thank you for your question.

I will ask my colleagues for an answer.

Thank you for your patience,
      Hannes
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      When you reach 1000 points without making a deposit, you can withdraw via check.

Withdrawing via a payment processor will require to make a deposit first before you can withdraw.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hi,

for the whole bonus you need to accumulate 10 000 Full Tilt Points.

On NL25 SH you will get approximately 13.2 FTP for 100 hands.

So in total you will need to play 76 000 hands in 120 days.

I think this is doable, but not easy.

Best regards,
      Hannes
      Play Rush and it wont take that long :f_biggrin: