full tilt account closed help

• kira276
      kira276
      Bronze
      Ok so full tilt have closed my account. They were fine for me to play on it but as soon as i want to withdraw they they close it. This is what happened. I got sent money from someone owed me it in real life . Nothing wrong with player to player transfer yeah?

Then at a later date i versed them in heads up i happened to win. No colusion. Now they are claiming chip dumping?

Were can i take this futher . I will pay people more than ive got in my account just to recieve justice on this one . Its not about the money its about them not getting away with this!
  • 4 replies
    • pokerafterdark
      pokerafterdark
      Bronze
      sounds like chip dumping but just e-mail them as you have no other way to contact them and expain them what you just said here they should understand. they may ask for your id.
    • kira276
      kira276
      Bronze
      is there a international fair gaming website or anything like this that i could email and try to get help from ?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

You should try e-mailing the FTP support and presenting your side of the story to them. Also make sure that you read their terms and conditions before you go sueing around ;) . They do reserve the right to take your money if they think you are colluding/chip dumping. In your e-mail, try pointing out that chip dumping makes no sense as you and your friend live in the same town etc. In general, the money transfers are looked at carefully because some employers might try to give their employees money through a poker site without taxes.

Best regards,

Primzi
    • kira276
      kira276
      Bronze
      jus was discussing this on 2 plus 2 forum and it seems when it comes to things like this they drag it out for months then dont give you the money anyway.

great.