Sit & Crush

• PsychoFin
      PsychoFin
      Bronze
      Hey there!

I've once had a blog here ages ago, but much has changed since then! I got tired of poker, real life intervened massively and [insert suitable excuse here] also happened.

This time around however, I will be approaching things much more seriously. Last time around I did my fair share of SNG Wiz reviewing and some HEM analyzing as well, but oh well. I started to finally turn a small profit just before I quit playing, so I hope that I will stick with it this time :)

I will only be playing $1 SNGs at PokerStars because that's where I have money currently (and besides, my wife is using my Titan account...). I am not tracked by PS.com on this account because I opened it a long time ago. Now, I have a tracked account at MansionPoker, but I will not play there due to their support refusing to let me change my address to my new one...

Anyway, here are my goals for the rest of July:

July

[ ] Play 160 SNGs (approx. 10 per day)
      [ ] Post in the hand evaluation forums after each daily session
      [ ] Review hands with SNG Wiz before bed
      [ ] Watch all bronze videos
      [ ] Read all bronze articles

Alright guys, that's it for now, I will be updating with all the goodies once I am done with my 10 games for today!

Thanks for reading and good luck at the tables!

Cheers,
      Fin
  • 6 replies
    • PsychoFin
      PsychoFin
      Bronze
      Alright, done with my session for today!

This graph actually reflects a few tourneys I played yesterday and on the 12th, but then I was just getting back into the swing of things.

15/07/2010

Stake: $1.20
      #: 9
      1st: 1
      2nd: 2
      3rd: 2

See you all tomorrow!

EDIT: I don't know why it won't show the imageshack image here... oh well..

Cheers,
      Fin
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Nice to see another sng grinder :D I'll probably read this blog regularly if it gets interesting :D
    • gedwashere91
      gedwashere91
      Bronze
      Wooo another microstakes SnG grinder!
      I just got off the $1s on Full Tilt. If I were you, i'd play the slower-structured SnGs at the low limits... They're much much much softer because all the players have such bad post-flop play. You'll crush them easily :D

Hit me up on skype if you wanna talk strategy some time, we have a skype group with a big bunch of SnG players at the moment, it's pretty good :D
      skype = ged.forrest

Good luck at the tables :s_biggrin:
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      good luck, hope to see you around the hand evaluation forums.
    • PsychoFin
      PsychoFin
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for all the replies guys! I am still playing the sngs, and it's slowly looking better.

However...

[brag]

today I played a 0.30$ Stage 3 satellite to the APT in Manila, which I amazingly enough won.

A few hours later I played the Stage 2 one, which I also (!) managed to get top 4 in.

Aaand just now, I played in the 20$ + 1$ Stage 1 R/A...

And shipped it!

[/brag]

So, tomorrow it's time for the 200$ + 15$ Super Satellite.

Cheers,
      Fin
    • PsychoFin
      PsychoFin
      Bronze
      Alright guys, got some good news and bad news :/

I went out in 13th place out of 31 in the super satellite. I did some really horrible stuff there and it still pisses me off!!

However, today I managed to place first in a 500$ GP tourney on Titan for 166$ :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us