This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

ID check

• hyperion27
      hyperion27
      Basic
      Im wondering why my ID check was unsuccessful, I sent exactly the things they asked. A photo of my drivers license with the words visible and the back of my drivers license. Why was this rejected? Am i missing anything?
      Please explain thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey hyperion,

I'm afraid we can't give you any info about this, as disclosing details about our security process would potentially enable scammers to circumvent it - which, in turn, would mean that we couldn't offer all our content for free.

However, failing the ID check doesn't exclude you from our community - you can still build a bankroll by referring friends to PokerStrategy.com, participating in freerolls or making use of our first deposit bonuses :)

Hadi
    • Estonia5
      Estonia5
      Basic
      i think this 50 bonus is just a joke to get new members in here.
      Olny some get this 50 but to get this bonus is very little chance .
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      no most people get their bonus, me and 4 of my friends who signed up all got our 50bonuses :P
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey Estonia5,

I can assure, the opposite is the fact: most accounts get the starting capital, We sometimes have to deny it for different reasons, but we are a poker school and we have more to offer than the $50 starting capital: Education and Bonuses on our partner rooms.