This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Some SSS questions

• danjef
      danjef
      Bronze
      I've read the articles and videos on the SSS strategy and theres a couple of things that are bugging me and seem to be losing me money:

Cbet with one oppenent when i raise preflop lets say i have two limpers so i raise 6BB's on NL10 which is $0.60 i get one caller so the point is around $1.45
      and i dont hit anything some the article says if he checks i should do a cbet of around 2/3 pot which is roughly around $0.95 i think? so now im pot commented do i still fold if i hit nothing or jut throw my few remaining chips in?

Also playing middle pairs for me doesnt seem to win much should i continue playing middle pairs?

I played SSS on 888 at NL2 with some success but after switching to pokerstars and playing at NL10 i very rarely make a profit, i only play 4 tables at most for the time being any tips or advice to where i could be going wrong would be appricated thanks
  • 5 replies