to be or not to be : 25k freeroll

• zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      guys,i referred 2 friends (and sent a 3nd invitation too)for pokerstrategy and,recording to your recent promotion,we should be able now to participate (18.07 -tilt and 25.07 -party p)to both of the 25 k freerolls
      but we have no idea where to find these on the main lobbies
      pls help and don t be mad: we are all beginners :)
      thanks a lot!
  • 18 replies
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      to participate in these tournaments you dont have to neccesarily reffer anyone, you just need to have a tracked account. unfortunately you cant register to any of the 2 freerolls yet, as registrations begin 4hrs earlier or so, but you can find them under 'Private' tournaments. so tournament->private->holdem->no limit->freerolls/ftp's and search for PS 25K freeroll. Thats the one on full tilt.
    • zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      25.000 times thank you :)
    • zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      the funny thing is freeroll day is here and we are not able to see the freeroll on full tilt lobby
      none of us
      ?(
    • kobibasson
      kobibasson
      Bronze
      Me too, I saw it yesterday though ?(
    • garyk5846
      garyk5846
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zebru777
      the funny thing is freeroll day is here and we are not able to see the freeroll on full tilt lobby
      none of us
      ?(
      Go private tournaments, and its at 08:00 (in 4 and a half hours). Alternatively, go up to requests, find tournament by ID, and search 166941232
    • zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      lol...thanks u...now it appeared
      but i get this answer :
      Freeroll - PokerStrategy

In order to qualify for this freeroll you must be a PokerStrategy player

really ?:)
      am i not?
      wtf! i reffered 3 ppl ONLY for this 2 freerolls
      it s incredible.
      i cannot believe this
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Welcome to my world. I can not sign up either and it sucks big time. What's happening here?
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze

Click here to register - you get registered for the MTT.
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Over 3000 people signed up so far... Why are we left out? ANYONE?
    • zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      Yes,i saw where i have to register
      But ,as i said before,i get this screen,after i click the register button

Freeroll - PokerStrategy

In order to qualify for this freeroll you must be a PokerStrategy player
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze

This is what I get when i click on 'Click Here to Register'. This means I have created this account using Pokerstrategy bonus code. Have you?
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Thanks Jackalof, that did it. I figured that is just a link to register with PS, obviously I was wrong ;)

Sorry for any harsh words I might have used, my bloodpressure had just spiked a bit ;)

See you guys at the table.
    • zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      Jackalof,instead of getting that screen,i get another one...with exactly that message i told before
      BUT i KNOW i didn;t register to full til through pokerstrategy!
      instead.....i got an email from pokerstrategy a month ago with this subject :

To make poker more widely known and more popular is in the interest of every serious poker player. An easy and attractive way of doing just this is through our "Tell-a-Friend" programme.

You get to earn $100 for each referred member and help popularise online poker. Referred members benefit because PokerStrategy.com provides them with a starting capital and is the one online poker website most suitable for beginners.

From now until July 31st it is even more attractive to share your enthusiasm about poker and PokerStrategy.com with your friends and other people you know:

1. For you, referring friends becomes even more attractive - thanks to two additional rewards.
      2. For the referred members, there are now two more reasons - two attractive freerolls in July.
      3. With Moneybookers, we finally offer an excellent payout option for your referral rewards.
      * Two big freerolls *

For you and the new referred members: The biggest freerolls that PokerStrategy.com has ever brought you!

- $25,000 freeroll at PartyPoker on 25.07.
      - $25,000 freeroll at Full Tilt Poker on 18.07.

So...here we are but not able to play
      hmmm?!
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Hmm, seems to be some kind of misunderstanding :( According to e-mail, you should be able to register....

Hopefully some administrator can look into your problem, maybe you could create a Support ticket.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi zebru777,

I'm sorry, but to participate in the freeroll (1st part of the promotion), it is a requirement that you set up your account via PokerStrategy. This was stated in the news item and the forum thread.

The 2nd part of the promotion was an additional $100 for referring additional friends via the TAF scheme within the periods stated. This is what your email is referring to and just requires you to be a PokerStrategy member.

Hope this clarifies the position, best regards,

Bart
    • zebru777
      zebru777
      Bronze
      :)
      :)
      ...what ca i say
      thanks a lot Jackalof
      it was very nice : ur hole patience and effort:)

but,for EagleStar88 : that email i got was pretty clear,sorry.i think it was a mistake
      anyway,we are human,mistakes are our way
      have a nice weekend
    • jormateras
      jormateras
      Bronze
      gl all
    • thirdbullet
      thirdbullet
      Bronze
      Really 7k real players here? If yes, then that is a lot :) also well done PS :)