sat aginst sat

• ofir1110
      ofir1110
      Bronze
      hi,

I lost 4 times with sat aginst sat

I had a pair of 4 and the flop was 4 5 J

I lost to sat of J

it's one example, the a other were sat of 3 aginst sat of J a sat of 7 aginst sat of 10 and the last one was sat 5 aginst sat of J

can you give me tips to analyse this hands in the future? how can I loose the smaller pot that I can?

in all this 4 examples I bet first after the flop and go all in after a re-raise from the opponent, it was a mistake?

thanks a lot
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ofir1110,

Bad Beats do happen, otherwise bad players would feel like the game was unbeatable. Imagine a game of chess where a random guy beats Kasparov - unimaginable. But in Poker that is possible but still on the long run right decisions pay out - unfortunately often not short term.

What I would recommend to you: Please use our hand evaluation forums to discuss the hands you played and are unsure about possible mistakes.
      Just give it a try,the other users and hand judges are keen to discuss hands!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-hand-evaluations/

converting your hand is easy,feel free to use any of those converters:
      Various handconverter
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      How about : Don't play 33 or 44 as a rule of thumb? That would help, it seems.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I remember i lost 3 sets vs set in one session one day. That was so frustrating but it happen...those things makes you stronger if u are capable of understanding it.