This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

sat aginst sat

• ofir1110
      ofir1110
      Bronze
      hi,

I lost 4 times with sat aginst sat

I had a pair of 4 and the flop was 4 5 J

I lost to sat of J

it's one example, the a other were sat of 3 aginst sat of J a sat of 7 aginst sat of 10 and the last one was sat 5 aginst sat of J

can you give me tips to analyse this hands in the future? how can I loose the smaller pot that I can?

in all this 4 examples I bet first after the flop and go all in after a re-raise from the opponent, it was a mistake?

thanks a lot
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ofir1110,

Bad Beats do happen, otherwise bad players would feel like the game was unbeatable. Imagine a game of chess where a random guy beats Kasparov - unimaginable. But in Poker that is possible but still on the long run right decisions pay out - unfortunately often not short term.

What I would recommend to you: Please use our hand evaluation forums to discuss the hands you played and are unsure about possible mistakes.
      Just give it a try,the other users and hand judges are keen to discuss hands!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/poker-hand-evaluations/

converting your hand is easy,feel free to use any of those converters:
      Various handconverter
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      How about : Don't play 33 or 44 as a rule of thumb? That would help, it seems.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I remember i lost 3 sets vs set in one session one day. That was so frustrating but it happen...those things makes you stronger if u are capable of understanding it.