hippys progress

• hippycritt0420
      hippycritt0420
      Bronze
      well day one has came to a close.. and after playing somewhere around five hundred hands on party poker at the 5c/10c tables... playing 3 to four tables at a time i went up and down i was up to sixty then down to 35.. at time of calling in quits is was sitting at 51. lol.. doesn't seem like much.. but i also got sucked out on a number of hands and i didn't really stick to the gameplan at the start cuz i was only playing one table, and not being used to the sss.. i was going insane waiting for hands to play,
      i would be sitting at at around 70 if i hadn't had my bullets cracked twice.. both times by lower pp's... not to mention my nut straight getting beat by a runner runner flush.. grr on the plus side.. im up to 40party points already

but thats poker i guess

i dont' know how this would affect my game but instead starting with $2.. like it says which i tried but just found it to be to hard to have any leverage.. either all in or fold.. but when ever i would get down to 3 or less i would rebuy up to 4 and when ever i got 6 or more i would leave the table and rebuy with 4 again.. i also strayed a bit and stole pots here and there and would call with certain hands when on the button i found that with out stealing a pot here and there i was having to re-buy more often and watching my bankroll drop

anyways.. thats how my first day went.. looking forward to any feedback positive or negatiive..

p.s.. just want to thank ps for the free bankroll and all the info
      till next time.. gla
  • 9 replies
    • niekos
      niekos
      Bronze
      Hippy, I think you are doing great, And those bad beats are pretty annoying, happends alot on Party Poker. I would stick to the $2 buy-in myself, so when you are running up to a losing session, or tilting, you only loose $2 instead of $4. But that's my opinion.

Further you had quite alot of action, because you already have 40 party points :) that's nice.

Keep up doeing the good stuff :) , and keep playing strong!
    • hippycritt0420
      hippycritt0420
      Bronze
      well. after four hours of play today.. playing same amount of tables i would have to say the results are looking bleak :(
      my stats seemed good to me :

hands played : 459
      hands won 13%
      flops seen 18%
      showdowns won 83%

i would have to say i got sucked out on the same amount as yesterday.. but i was up to 60 at one point and then back down to 44

im taking a break now and gonna do a bit of reading... im really tying to hit my silver status so i have more learning materiel.. and im only 30party points away..
    • hippycritt0420
      hippycritt0420
      Bronze
      well i know that i shouldnt' have and ya'll are gonna give me heck about it
      but i was doing really crappy at the cash tables and was down to less the 30.. so i decided to try my luck at an mtt.. with i have more exp playing

the cheapest one open was a $6 freezout and i know it was way outta my league considering my 30 dollar bankroll left.. but after tilting and everything i just said screw it

that was over three hours ago and after some insane betting in a field of 265ppl.. at one point with about 50ppl left i was down to less then twenty blinds and i got back to back to back double ups like i have never had before. i came back to make it to the final table.. i finished in seventh.. i got knocked out when a smaller pp hit there set:(

but i was impressed with my overall performance and i got a nice 60 bucks for my efforts:)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi hippycrit0420!

Congratulations for winning the $60! But I hope that you play strictly according to the bankroll management from now on. Otherwise we have to kick you :evil: ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • hippycritt0420
      hippycritt0420
      Bronze
      just thought i would update this thread.. don't know if anyone really reads it or not... but im made my hundred party points.. so hopefully monday or tuesday i will have my silver status.. and i made a good profit at the tables today so i guess it makes up for my sad mtt finish last night once again i was like 1 or 2 out of the money and i had a decent stack just didn't have the poker gods on my side :)
      anyway gla at the tables

peace
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi hippycritt0420!

Congratulations for collecting 100 party points. Are you sure that you collected 100 basic points? Because that is decisive for your status....

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • hippycritt0420
      hippycritt0420
      Bronze
      hey all.. im sad to say i have no more money on party.. and i can honestly say it wasn't from bad poker playing.. got in a fight with the old man.. and he lost all the money on purpose.. lol i know it sounds like the dog ate my home work excuse but its the honest to god truth..

but i have aquired a couple other bankrolls one on a new site with a free five. that i can withdraw any winnings above five with no catch.. and i sitting at $35 playing the BSS at the 5c/toc tables and i just got the money yesterday.. plus i work 8hrs a day.. so im feeling pretty lucky :)

anyway i plan on depositing at party so i can get to read more of your articles and keep on learning.. from now on i don't auto save my passwords lol.

peace and gla
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Ouch!

I hope you learned your lesson and move up your bankroll again ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • hippycritt0420
      hippycritt0420
      Bronze
      lol.. yeah i learned a lesson from that puschkin. i think i managed to refer some here.. i told him about your site while we were sitting at a cash table and he said he enterd my username and passed the quiz on the first try :) .. no now i just gotta wait for him to finish the whole process and then i will have another bit of a bankroll to play with on party :) ..

on another note.. i have now from the free 5 that turned into 35 the last time i posted i am sitting at 86.. so im seeing a consistent profit.. albeit a little slow but still promising, there isn't really a good tourney base yet on the site so all my profit comes from either 2c/5c or 5c/10c cuz there is usually only the two low blind tables and there full most of the time

anyway gla at the tables

peacce