Hi and goodbye

• cglscgls
      cglscgls
      Bronze
      Hi all and goodbye
      Join and think this site can help me with my game and especially interested in the free $50,pass the quiz. pick full tilt,send in copy of my passport and while i wait have a practice in 1 of the freerolls on tilt coming 42nd out of 6282 players
      Then the boffs here decide my id has failed and cant be resubmitted??
      Since when is a valid british passport not proof of id???
      The very same scan of passport was accepted elsewhaere
      Then they say they would like to me still feel welcome on this site
      Well no i dont feel welcome and am now very worried about my full tilt account.....i.e if i keep it open and deposit and play there, poker strategy will be maiking cake out of my play even though in their eyes my passport is invalid
  • 10 replies
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      What a ripoff :(
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      And u will still get your rakeback:) ) But i always don't like this stories. But i must say no of my refferals had any problems so i think PS has the reason why do they rejected your ID verification.
    • cglscgls
      cglscgls
      Bronze
      Why did the ID check fail?
      Due to past attempts at fraud concerning the $50, we had to introduce safety measures to protect PokerStrategy.com and our entire community. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that these measures sometimes lead to the wrong conclusions. We apologise if this is the case.

The decision was based entirely on the objective consideration of safety criteria and can therefore not be revoked at any later stage. Please note that our staff members cannot release any details regarding the ID check, because by publishing this information, the ID check would be rendered useless.
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Hey cglscgls,

in general, it is sadly not possible to have a way to deny 100% of the fraud while letting 100% of the honest customers pass (ideally without hazzle). But we are of course working on maximising the one while minimising the other.

I will have your case looked into again and see what I can do about it.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best,
      Lutz
    • cglscgls
      cglscgls
      Bronze
      Username Message
      cglscgls,
      17.07.10 15:37: I would be very interested to find out how a valid british passport is not valid i.d as im sure would H.M government
      The same scan of passport passed elsewhere and the only possible reason i can guess is that my passport number was blocked out...this was done on the advice of the first site i used it with who said please remember for your own security to block out your passport numbers from the scan image!!!
      Ronny,
      17.07.10 16:07: Dear cglscgls,

Thank you for your message.

We are not able to provide you with further information about this case.

But you can still take advantage of our first deposit bonus offers.

If you have any further question, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Best regards,
      Ronny
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      Originally posted by "Ronny"
      We are not able to provide you with further information about this case.
      Very polite and no help at all. So, is it OK for people to block out their passport number when they send their ID details or is it not OK?
    • cglscgls
      cglscgls
      Bronze
      The transfer has started
      Great! Your money is being transferred.

All your data has been checked and approved by our team. We will transfer your free $50 within two working days and will notify you by email.

Once your money has been credited, you will be able to play on your selected poker room. We wish you all the best for your future poker carreer.

We try to get the money to your account within 48 hours. Please check your emails regularly.

:) :) :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Cool, a happy ending! :s_cool:

Good luck with the study cglscgls.
    • cglscgls
      cglscgls
      Bronze
      i hope to celebrate with an in the money finish in the full tilt $25 k freeroll
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Wish you good luck with this :)