Cannot import any hands whatsoever!

• conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I just installed TPE for the first time today, and needless to say it did not go smoothly.

Having had a trial of HEM, I had postgres 8.4 installed. I opted to install the poker ele without the Postgres setup files, expecting it to recognize I had databases and allow me to log in to postgres using the service details, which it did. So everything went smoothly until I managed to get into the hand import section. I point it to the HH folder for full tilt, and set it to auto import from that folder. nothing happens. I cannot populate the user list to select my alias or look through the list etc.

essentially importing hands from any poker site will not work.

no error msgs.

completely uninstalled postgres, removed all traces including the account, all files and folders. reinstalled 8.3 which was included with Poker elephant, and then reinstalled poker elephant from scratch. still no change. this is after starting a new database on a fresh install of postgres. Ive searched the install vids and read the readme PDF included, but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Machine specs:

Win 7 home prem RTM
      2.8ghz C2D
      6GB Ram
  • 3 replies