This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATs nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $11.04
      CO:
      $10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $10.00
      SB:
      $11.75
      BB:
      $8.60

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) 7, Q, 8 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60.

Turn: ($1.95) 9 (2 players)
      CO bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30.

River: ($4.55) 9 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $4.55.
      Results follow:

UTG: 10/7/ - 61hand
      100CB/ 14 wtsd - nit

PRF: i calls here i dont see value 3bet so i just call and see flop, he play straigh forward so i can easy steal pot.

Flop: He c.bet this is standart calls, if he have AQ, AA, KK i have only 40%, if he has nothing he bet/fold all the time so i just call and see turn.

Turn: He c.bet i put him TPGK+, so i just call becouse if i get my flush i can won big pot and i have many outs.

River: I dont blufs here becouse i thinks he never folds TPGK.
  • 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I think it's ok to call ATs here pre-flop but it's defiantly ok to fold to. Pretty much stats dependent I think.

On the flop I think you should raise this. You have a ton of equity being flush draw, loads of backdraw straights, and maybe an A a small % of the time.

As played on the turn I think you can call with a lot of equity but I don't think you get a large bet out of the villain on the river.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Rasie flop? i thinks he open this range

55+, AJs+, KQs, AJo+ c.bets 100% if i rasie he plays me back this range

Equity Wygrana Remis Zagubiona Ręka
      Gracz 1: 62,239% 62,239% 0,000% 37,761% QQ+, 88-77, AQs, KQs, AQo
      Gracz 2: 37,761% 37,761% 0,000% 62,239% AsTs

but every hands folds flop i thinks he chack turn JJ-99, 66-55, AKs, AJs, AKo, AJo and i win bet turn so i dont see reason rasie flop here.
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I think calling is slightly better here. Since UTG is so nitty he has a minimal amount of worse draws he will call/shove againt your aggression, and he will probably fold everything worse than Qx on later streets anyway.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by TobyCS
      I think it's ok to call ATs here pre-flop but it's defiantly ok to fold to. Pretty much stats dependent I think.

On the flop I think you should raise this. You have a ton of equity being flush draw, loads of backdraw straights, and maybe an A a small % of the time.

As played on the turn I think you can call with a lot of equity but I don't think you get a large bet out of the villain on the river.
      I don't like folding preflop, it's just too juicy to get into a pot in position with a hand that can actually make the nuts against premiums as well as outdraw TT-KK on A-high boards. Him being straightforward also means we get to read his hand just fine, which will prevent us from making dumb moves.

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I think calling is slightly better here. Since UTG is so nitty he has a minimal amount of worse draws he will call/shove againt your aggression, and he will probably fold everything worse than Qx on later streets anyway.
      I do like calling better also, tho I would advice you to be careful against nitty players when they check the turn out of position, as they are often just doing that to "avoid" a turn raise and they'll check/call both turn and river a fair amount.

Hope it helps.