$10.00
      BU (Hero):
      $10.00
      SB:
      $11.75
      BB:
      $8.60

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) 7, Q, 8 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60.

Turn: ($1.95) 9 (2 players)
      CO bets $1.30, Hero calls $1.30.

River: ($4.55) 9 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $4.55.
      Results follow:

UTG: 10/7/ - 61hand
      100CB/ 14 wtsd - nit

PRF: i calls here i dont see value 3bet so i just call and see flop, he play straigh forward so i can easy steal pot.

Flop: He c.bet this is standart calls, if he have AQ, AA, KK i have only 40%, if he has nothing he bet/fold all the time so i just call and see turn.

Turn: He c.bet i put him TPGK+, so i just call becouse if i get my flush i can won big pot and i have many outs.

River: I dont blufs here becouse i thinks he never folds TPGK.
  • 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I think it's ok to call ATs here pre-flop but it's defiantly ok to fold to. Pretty much stats dependent I think.

On the flop I think you should raise this. You have a ton of equity being flush draw, loads of backdraw straights, and maybe an A a small % of the time.

As played on the turn I think you can call with a lot of equity but I don't think you get a large bet out of the villain on the river.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Rasie flop? i thinks he open this range

55+, AJs+, KQs, AJo+ c.bets 100% if i rasie he plays me back this range

Equity Wygrana Remis Zagubiona Ręka
      Gracz 1: 62,239% 62,239% 0,000% 37,761% QQ+, 88-77, AQs, KQs, AQo
      Gracz 2: 37,761% 37,761% 0,000% 62,239% AsTs

but every hands folds flop i thinks he chack turn JJ-99, 66-55, AKs, AJs, AKo, AJo and i win bet turn so i dont see reason rasie flop here.
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I think calling is slightly better here. Since UTG is so nitty he has a minimal amount of worse draws he will call/shove againt your aggression, and he will probably fold everything worse than Qx on later streets anyway.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by TobyCS
      I think it's ok to call ATs here pre-flop but it's defiantly ok to fold to. Pretty much stats dependent I think.

On the flop I think you should raise this. You have a ton of equity being flush draw, loads of backdraw straights, and maybe an A a small % of the time.

As played on the turn I think you can call with a lot of equity but I don't think you get a large bet out of the villain on the river.
      I don't like folding preflop, it's just too juicy to get into a pot in position with a hand that can actually make the nuts against premiums as well as outdraw TT-KK on A-high boards. Him being straightforward also means we get to read his hand just fine, which will prevent us from making dumb moves.

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I think calling is slightly better here. Since UTG is so nitty he has a minimal amount of worse draws he will call/shove againt your aggression, and he will probably fold everything worse than Qx on later streets anyway.
      I do like calling better also, tho I would advice you to be careful against nitty players when they check the turn out of position, as they are often just doing that to "avoid" a turn raise and they'll check/call both turn and river a fair amount.

Hope it helps.