Slovak TAG-Fish: Behavioral Science+ Eth. Hacking-Future courses

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      -Taking it seriously from page 38/19-
      -Looking for a room-mate-

So welcome to the dark side,

so why do I wanna create a blog? Well, I am lazy and I have a lot of "leaks" in RL and sin poker as well and I hope keeping the blog will motivate me to improve in poker and RL. Also, by keeping a blog, I will be able to keep track of my progress as a person and pokerplayer.

As I am writing this I have no idea how would I organize this blog and staff so if u by any chance gonna read it, please be patient or feel free to post here and advise me somehow because I want to improve my organizing skills as well (be keeping this blog) My thoughts are a huge mess and chaos which I guess is transparent.

Lil. bit about myself:

so I am 18 and I am from Slovakia. Currectly I live with my familly in Bratislava (Capital of Slovakia) cause I am a poor student :) I am tied down by my family, I cant really do all I want and it sux. However, I am gonna get as much independence as I can and I hope poker will help me to achieve it.
      I am a person full of paradoxes and contradiction, at least I think so. I think the hardest think is to evaluate urself
      What I am interested in? Well, I love a lot of thinks but the thing is that I usually dont have time to study it or I am unable to keep my focus on it or it starts to bore me, even thoug its usually for just a while and after a while I would love to do it again.
      This way I tried a lot of things and I always wanna try new things. FE. I played chess for a while, I attended the courses of Aikido and Judo, I used to play ice-hockey but I had to stop cause of some problems with the club etc.
      Also I used to play a lot of games and still I have some periods of time when I play some games. FE. I played Warcraft 3, DoTa, Age of Empires and other strategies,also I played WoW, GuildWars and other RPGs or games like Assassins Creed.
      I love adrenaline and adrenaline sports, I love ice-hockey, rollerblading, cycling etc. Also, I like to watch some series like How I MEt Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Heroes,Scrubs,House MD., Two and a Half Men, Lie To Me etc. (IF u knwo any good series that I could be interested(any good sitcom, some fantasy, maybe some sci-fi and smth like Lie to Me) please, post the name here. Also, I lvoe music. I mainly listen to Rock, MEtal and Punk but I will listen to any good music but not that much.
      Well, I love lots of stuff but it would be really long post if I would write everything and still I would surely forget about smth.

So now what I hate? Oh well, I hate stupidity and other things as well but even if I would try to write down every single thing I would forget at least one so I wont even try :)

Future:
      What do I wanna do in future? I dont really know. But the most plausible option is: Finish Highschool and then attend some University for at least one year and then prob. take a break and become a semi-pro and travel aroudn the word and visit as many places as possible.
      THe problem is,I have no idea what I want to study, I was thinking about PC security or some other Information technology thing or maaybe Psichology because I am interested in human behavior, detecting lies etc.

I guess it is all for now, I dont know what else should I write, i will prob. edit it later so it would be readable with some pictures added

Last thing: I will prob. update weekly with my poker results and some random thoughts , add some good motivational quotation, maybe some demotivational poster (I just love them :D ) maybe some good music video and maybe some RL struggles

PS. I am pretty sure that in all my posts there will be somemissclicks/missspelling like lvoe=love jsut=just, just bare with me, I will try to work on it so that my fingers will keep pace with my thouhgts.

So I promised Rio that I will share what my nickname actually means or how did I come up with this

1)Shade is a character in a book that I ve read and I like that char :s_evil:
      2)
      Texas
      Hold´
      Em
      _
      Short
      Handed
      (This part I havnet thought through but it can be for example)
      adventure

'The biggest difference between criminals and other people is that criminals are stupid enough to get caught.'
      "Everything popular is wrong"-Oscar Wilde
      "Funny thing about being smart is that u can get through most of life without ever having to do any work"
  • 2350 replies
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Poker Goals

Short term Goals
      :diamond: Become at least platinum
      :diamond: Play minimum of 30khands/per any month (School, Vacation, PC problems, I dont care what will happen...30k is the must)
      :diamond: Watch at least 2-3 videos per week
      :diamond: REVIEW MY GAME (I always fail in this)
      :diamond: Do some sweat seassions (contact me if ua re interested)

Mid-Term Goals
      :diamond: Crush NL200
      :diamond: Learn new variant of poker
      :diamond: Beat almost everyone in HU on my current limit
      :diamond: Learn to soulread

Long-Term Goals
      :diamond: Beat NL5k
      :diamond: Crush mid-stakes limit in another two variants
      :diamond: Learn 8-game
      :diamond: Be the best
      :diamond: Get another income excluding poker

Real Life Goals
      :heart: Be the best possible person
      :heart: Learn two-four additional foreing language (Spanish is on the first place cause I have Uncle living in Spain)
      :heart: Visit as many fforeign countries as possible
      :heart: Try a lot of adrenaline sports and stuff (sky-diving, base-jumping etc.)
      :heart: Get rid of as many pet-peeves as possible
      :heart: Learn tap-dancing
      :heart: Learn to play drums or smth
      :heart: Earn money while sleepin

I will often edit this post and add new Goals or update on currect ones
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      slovak blogs are great imo... waiting for this to start :f_cool:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      @Opal:Money Manipulation
      Could u please check it out ? U are from Slovakia right? What bank account do u have? Could u please advise me somehow? U study bussiness right?
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      The problem is,I have no idea what I want to study, I was thinking about PC security or some other Information technology thing or maaybe Psychology because I am interested in human behavior, detecting lies etc.
      message me or write here any questions you might have about that ;)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zloVkvetinaci

message me or write here any questions you might have about that ;)
      Ty, I have few questions so when I get at least Bronze status I will add u and send u a mssg (cause I cant now)

@all I forgot to mention what I am gonna play etc. so I will post a Poker update or I will just edit the first post
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      @Opal:Money Manipulation
      Could u please check it out ? U are from Slovakia right? What bank account do u have? Could u please advise me somehow? U study bussiness right?
      1. answered
      2. right :)
      3. SLSP & mBank
      4. i did, feel free to ask anythign else you want to know
      5. actually, just finished bc.. thinking about going for next level

is there anything you dont know about me? :f_eek:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99

is there anything you dont know about me? :f_eek:
      No, I know everything :f_cool: :D or at least a lot
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi THESHade,

I just wanted to pop by and wish you all the best with your blog, will follow with interest.

Good luck & enjoy your poker ;)

Best regards from England,

Bart
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      @Eagle: Ty, I will try my best to keep it readable

@all Damn those images :) I dont know why there is only code pictured. IMO it should work.

I am gonna post my poker history and update soon (hopefully today)
      I am not at home so I am not even playin for a month now but whatever
    • mrkaktus
      mrkaktus
      Bronze
      greetings to country mate :) it seems to me that number of slovak blogs is really growing here :) will follow :) gl at the tables :)
    • Proky11
      Proky11
      Bronze
      "Pome Bratislava" :)

Good luck in poker and RL! :f_thumbsup:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      welcome fellow XXX [Edited by EagleStar88 - Sorry my friend, but links to other affiliate sites is against the forum rules, Please refrain from mentioning in future, thx] posters (doing invisiblee advretisment for slovak players)

Poker and me

My first touch with poker was when I was like 14 or smth(who knows) when we played FiveCard Draw with friends. It was on a school ski-trip and we were playing just for fun, without any chips or cookies or whatever and later on we even added one more round of drawing because we just couldnt make a hand ::D I was playing with them just because of one girl who was also playing.
      After that, we played poker anytime we were bored at school(end of the year etc.)
      First time I was introduced to "Ms. Holden(m)" was on another ski-trip. This time it was trip with my highschool mates. It was first year of high school. And one night was THE night when I was seduced by poker. We had some kind of dance party. It was super lame, no one was dancing, we were jsut talking or showing off our martial "skills". Then we left the party and decided to play poker(Still 5CardDraw) However, one American profesor saw us and he wanted to play with us. He tought us Holdem so we played and I liked it. I was actually excited for some reason. Maybe because we played for Candies and who dont like candies right? :D Well, after this trip we havent played poker for quite a while because we just did not have time at school. Finally, we played again at the end of the schoolyear and we played holdem and we even started to play for cash. We played just for cents("Haliere" for Slovak readers) and we slowly increased the stakes and we played as high as 1SKK per BB (which is like 4cents, HUUUGE stakes) I was crushing them with my 2barrel bluffs on boards like 449r and I was earning enough to buy a snack once in a while :D after that I found one slovak forum or site or whatever and I read some articles and I started to follow online high stakes and I played even more live with friends. I played HU a lot because people didnt want to play with me or there wasnt many people playing poker
      Later on there was only one friend of mine who is willing to play with me because he knows he will improve by doing so (even though we are not playing for cash now because I am nto sure if he would accept :D )

My Online "Career" in December (just guessing) 2008 and I played on a really shitty site with no rakeback etc. but what did I know back then. Iplayed some freerolls, some SnGs, some MTTs, some FR cash and I build my roll up to 200 and then I was taking long breaks because of school and other problems, I hardly even played, I was either playing 5dollar HU SnG where I was making money or I was experimenting with lot of staff, FE I played 5dollar PLO tournament just because there was a huge overlay and I didnt even know the rules, I was reading articles as I was playing and Iwas doing other funky staff like I learned FL. it lasted almost year with those breaks and really small volume.
      Then I played some SSS with a lot fo stealing and I had an upswiing and then I played NL10 SH and never looked back.

October 2009
      I played like 5Ok+ hands on NL10SH and my winrate was around 11bb/100 and I even run under EV (who doesnt) but it took me more than 4 months and then I had another 1 month break. Well, I enjoyed playing there,making Ahi calldowns was fun but I wasnt improving at all up till now, I jsut read one or two articles once in a while . so without improving I was pretty much BE on higher limits.

Then I was enlightened and I started to work on my game a bit three months ago. Since then I improved a lot I guess and I am even shooting on NL50 now and running hot there.

Short Version: I play NLSH and I ve never played FR(Max 1k hands) and I enjoy HU A LOT

The thing is thoug I havent played for a month now but I really want to play a lot in August (and also lear a lot)

Dam thats so long, tbh I wouldnt read that ^ ^ Bow to those who will
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I am finally home so I can start to organize thinks so that I can play poker again and on PokerStrategy.com pokerroom. Sad thing is that I am still ill. I have tonsillitis and whenever I fell better I drink beer or smth and it gets back :D cause I cant wait another day or two

U wont believe what I foudn when I came home .... Party Poker Installation CD :D I dont play there so maybe they are doing some advertising for our country so maybe I will go there and w8 for the fish. did anyone get smt like this? It has a cottage on a cover :D
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      “Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.” – Tom Krause

August

The new month is approaching so lets make few goals what I wanna achieve this month. I am finally home so I am organizing some stuff (creating USD bank account) so I can start to play as much as possible cause this is my last free month, then Ill have to go back to school and this year will be tough cause of Maturita (which is the exam that u take in the last year at school and it is kidna important and there is a lot to study, I guess) Because I havent played for more than month now I will try to put in serios volume this month. Hopefully I will have energy and with a little willingness I could play my A- game on average.
      I would love to put in 50k hands 3-6 tabling and hopefully move up the limits or at least beat my current one. I would also love to study a lot this month, watch some videos, maybe read some articles or e-book. Also, I am gonna teach a friend of mine and also I will stake him so also I hope he will crush NL10 as I did in no time

So to make my goals clearer...
      Goals

:diamond: crate a poker account tracked by pokerstrategy.com

:diamond: play 50k hands

:diamond: 3-6 tabling max

:diamond: watch one video every day

:diamond: review hands at least 4times per week

:diamond: do some sweat seassions (if u are interested, please contact me)

:diamond: stake and teach a friend of mine

:diamond: bigish update once a week

:diamond: get platinum status

:diamond: post and comment some hands into hand evaluation forum

:heart: create USD bank account

:heart: go out cycling or smth thrice a week

:heart: attend every driving lesson

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      My Time Plan (I will try to follow it a bit)
      10am-wake up,rad forum, browse a bit
      11-13- watch some series,movie
      13-14- prepare lunch
      14-17- play Leauge of Legends with friends/do some RL stuff
      17-20- attend drivving class(Mon-Wen-Fri)/learn poker/rest
      20-24- play poker with breaks
      00-02- whatever
      02:30-try to fall asleep
      03am- hopefully sleeping

ňi may change the playing times on traffic and stuff

and finally I choose a room where I will go- Party Poker, jsut because they sent me their CD ...NOT....because of rakerace coming there, I sitll have some bonus on my other site so )I will play there as well

Also I may try to go to bed earlier and earlier so I may wake up sooner and hopefully I can manage to sleep jsut 7-8 hours and be actually rested, I have problems with falling asleep so I may even be awake for 2-3 hours Any tips?
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      My Time Plan (I will try to follow it a bit)
      10am-wake up,rad forum, browse a bit
      11-13- watch some series,movie
      13-14- prepare lunch
      14-17- play Leauge of Legends with friends/do some RL stuff
      17-20- attend drivving class(Mon-Wen-Fri)/learn poker/rest
      20-24- play poker with breaks
      00-02- whatever
      02:30-try to fall asleep
      03am- hopefully sleeping

ňi may change the playing times on traffic and stuff

and finally I choose a room where I will go- Party Poker, jsut because they sent me their CD ...NOT....because of rakerace coming there, I sitll have some bonus on my other site so )I will play there as well

Also I may try to go to bed earlier and earlier so I may wake up sooner and hopefully I can manage to sleep jsut 7-8 hours and be actually rested, I have problems with falling asleep so I may even be awake for 2-3 hours Any tips?
      check out http://hotfile.com/dl/45420388/6d23ca0/40_Sleep_Hacks_The_Geeks_Guide_to_Optimizing_Sleep.rar.html or similar books
      primarily: exercise, but not in the evening/night, and don't eat after 19:00 (fruit/snack is ok, but nothing that takes long to digest..your digestive system should shut down during sleep and you effectively fast..thats why breakfast is called that?)..thats it :)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I am jsut downloading it, I am gonna try to read it

BTW, in case u forgot post here
    • zloVkvetinaci
      zloVkvetinaci
      Bronze
      I am jsut downloading it, I am gonna try to read it

BTW, in case u forgot post here
      I will but don't have any time now :/
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      damn I think I may have problem with tilt after that long break .... I think I will play NL25 now and I am kinda even close to actually going back down with BRM , well, kinda

the thing that tils me even more is that I cant play more than 1k hands a day because of this so I will prob. grind NL25 even though I am nto sure I can beat it if I wont think a lot but I gues sI could be at least BE