This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Slovak TAG-Fish: Behavioral Science+ Eth. Hacking-Future courses

• vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      the reason the images arent working is because you're only basic member, as soon as you get bronze it will work :)

Just found your blog, didnt read through it all though because its just to much and I'm to lazy to do that.

About the tiltissue, you should read the book "the poker mindset", its a really useful book when it comes to tilt and mindset in general.

As for the sweatsessions, like I said. Add me on skype: voenki. I'm up for it :)

xx vonki :heart:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      About the tiltissue, you should read the book "the poker mindset", its a really useful book when it comes to tilt and mindset in general.

)Yea, I ve read that, Iam not really tilting (I think so) that I am sucked out or I run into top set like 4 times in a seassion, that sfine, I can handle it unless I am shooting for that limit for the first time

what I cant handle is my bad play and I really lost quite a lot of my ability to play properly. I cant find spots for bluffs, good thin vlaue bets and bluffcathing I am still unable to fold sometimes cause Iam stubborn like hell but I was working on it

now, I cant really play that well liek a month and a half before, its worse than liek B- game and what itls me more is fact that I cant put inserious volume while I am tilting, maybe jsut onlower limit and sitll I am nto sure if I woudl beat it

Originally posted by vonki

As for the sweatsessions, like I said. Add me on skype: voenki. I'm up for it :)

I will add u prob. tomorow, I read that I can add u in ur blog but I am glad that u posted here cause now I knwo why my images arent working :)
      Maybe even that tilted me :D
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Today I played kinda longish session after a while with I would say 80percent A-Gaming AND I ddint check my results afterwards,just the number of hands-1619 not much but Ia m finally getting the pace of playing and grinding and I guess I am getting my game back on track but tere is still a lo t to improve (mainly folding :D )
      It is a strange feeling not to know how I ended but I dont care as logn as it is NL25 cause I have super safe roll there and I felt liek I was making good decisions and thats all that matters

I still dont have a bank account for poker so I not sure when I will be tracked by PS.com but I talked to Opel today about it to reassure myself that I come up with the best long-term solution that I can have in a current situation
      And I am thankful for his time
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I talked to Opel today
      are u sure?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I talked to Opel today
      are u sure?
      oh well, wahts the difference, u own Opel anyway, dont u? if not u shoudl surely buy one :D it would be cool :D
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I talked to Opel today
      are u sure?
      oh well, wahts the difference, u own Opel anyway, dont u? if not u shoudl surely buy one :D it would be cool :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      holy Mother, I just timed out on turn with Flope d topset of QQ (Turn was A though) when I was sure I could get at least one more street of value... I was just thinking how much to raise to have perfect stakcsize on R nad I jsut clicked TimeBank button and after 3sec my hand was mucked, DAAAMN
      Had to get it out :D

EDiT: Damn, Today I also timed out with KK and another set, so nice :D love FullTilts Time bank which sometimes doesn't work even if u click like mad

prob. wont play more than 1k hands today cause I had to get up at 7 am to help my mother with some stuff in her job, I was sooo tired but hopefully now I could fall asleep sooner and actually get up at 8-9am and maybe I will kick myself into doing some excessive in the morning like lie going on bike or smth
      we ll see how tired I will be at noon
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I had a semi-lockdown mode cause I realized I had only 3days to clear my bonus (120 remaining from 200) so I counted that I need to play 5k hands on NL50 in 3days, not a big problem. So I played circa 2k hands on Thursday and then I checked my bonus progress and realized that my bonus is not 40percent of rakeback but only 02percent of rakeback, that means that I woukd have to play 10k hands on NL50 and I dont think I can beat NL50, I can rpob be break even with bonuses . Heck, I am not even sure if I can beat NL25 without bonuses , but prob yes even though I am down on that limit or maybe sligtly up if I count other sites not jsut FTP but I tilted a bit while shooting for the first time on FTP so I could beat rake there which is fine and I beat it liek that even when I wasnt studying and now I feel my game improved a bit so I guess I will beat it and I have edge on some regulars as well, not jsut on fish (hopefully I have edge on fish, who knows)

maybe I will post my Thursday graph later on
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      muhahahaaah, I am cool, havent played a hand through pokerstrategy and still I am Silver ... :D thats skill
      I havent played yesterday cause Iwas too tired cause of biking

I think NL25 on FTP is super easy and still I am nto really sure if I can beat it :D
      I mean, people cant rad ur hand, they just play their own hand and sitll if they would read hands I would outplay them cause I lvoe to change post-flop gears, its fun to always come up with a new line
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Watch both, awesome parody :D

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I love the parody
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      pretty funny yeh :D :D
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Right, so I am pretty disgusted with MB and/or USD bank accounts in my country so I still dont have a bank account but I talked to Opal again and I think I found a short-term solution so I can actually finally put in some volume when I ll create it (though it may prob. take some time till they send me VISA card)
      I mean, I totally failed to put in volume this month but I realized smth.

Evaluation->studying->Playing is the best way to go at the beginning at least
      so I wont mind if I dont put in 50k hands cause still, it wont count for me anyway if I will be jsut BE or marginal winner. I want to crush and I neeed to evaluate my game everyday, at least the big pots cause I am a lazy bum and whenever I want to evaluate my game I jsut find smth different to do cause usually those spots are just standard, or they seem standard to me and when I see soem mistake I realize it usually the moment I click the button and they are usually the same

Leaks I am aware of without reviewing
      - I know I am beat but I wont fold cause I want to make sure that I am right
      -I know I am beat 80percent of the time but I ll level myself itn thinking that people could actually read hand ranges (big LOL, on NL50 there are some guys that I love to induce them to spew cause they will always oblige :) but lower they just look at their own hand)
      -I played too passively I think to induce bluffs or playing some small-ballish poker-> now I may even spew some money, but I think it is a +EV spew so who cares
      -I played 3betpots OOP horribly (but I improved it a bit nowň

- I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WHEN SOME ... PLAYER CALLS MY 4BET ... I mean stack sizes are so weird, pot:stack ratio is low, I dont know what I should think about their range its either AA when I am 4beting light or its some stubnbor JJ, TT AKAQ, pretty cards like TJs .....I am totally ownd in those spots

I think I will try to review someone hands in evaluation forum and force myself to review my seassions and post some hands(which would be hard)
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      -Fold is neutralEv play-> rather fold than making a bad call or marginal call on lower limits
      -people are bad and passive unless proven otherwise
      -no one can think about their range at NL25-50
      -no one can think about ur range at NL25
      -there are no res on NL25
      -Riverbluffing is an unknown move at NL50
      -nit 3betting 3times in 2 orbits is on a heater
      -fold Pre ATo OOP isnt a bad play vs UTG open
      -diamonds are sexy
      -FTP is a greedy company
      -I waste my time a lot
      -I am lazy

Just random thoughts
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Daaamn :D I finally posted some hands (5 :D ) I am so proud of myself :D
    • vonki
      vonki
      Bronze
      way to go! :D
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      So you're saying that you're like, black?
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Sure thing darling, I am black, white, I can be yellow, green, red, gray, blue and thats prob. it
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Sure thing darling, I am black, white, I can be yellow, green, red, gray, blue and thats prob. it
      shut up troll
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      shut up troll
      Zeh Troll? Nein, Ich bin keine Troll