This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 75s on bb, squeeze ok?

• LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hand was converted using Tonnek's Cake hand converter
      0.02/0.04 (8 handed)
      Known Players:
      UTG3:
      $3.52
      MP1:
      $2.56
      MP2:
      $2.30
      MP3:
      $1.80
      CO:
      $6.99
      BU:
      $1.08
      SB:
      $5.25
      BB(Hero):
      $4

Preflop: ($0.06) Hero is BB with 7 5.
      UTG3 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 raises to 0.14, CO calls 0.14, BU folds, SB calls 0.12, Hero raises to 1, MP3 folds, CO folds, SB folds

MP3 is a loose fish who open-raises/folds a lot, and CO and SB are rather nitty players who I'm sure arent calling a 3bet because they didn't 3bet themselves which indicates hands they aren't willing to put much money into. Now this spot is pretty good for a squeeze in my opinion. Am I right? Should I make the bet size smaller? Should I not squeeze like this with a half-stack even though he raise/folds a lot?
  • 2 replies
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      I would make it $0.7.

Its hard to say if to squeeze is ok really - if MP3 shoves I think you will get odds to call (get like 3:1). But then again if you think you have FE too then it is going to be profitable definetly so yeah I think it is a good squeeze spot actually.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Hard to say, the very fact that you noticed him open-raise/folding a lot means it's increasingly likely he'll get frustrated and either jam on someone or call the 3-bet at some point, especially now that he's short-stacked ("what the hell I have almost nothing left anyway i'm all-in"), in which case you'll be in an awkward spot with 75-high out of position.

I'd probably pass on that one given how short he is, I'd go for it if my hand had more equity cold, like pairs/Ax/some decent K-high broadway hands.

Hope it helps.