Log on problem

• 8 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi peevoajax,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Is it working again or do you still have problems to connect? As no one answered in this thread it looks like you are the only one with this problem.

Greetings,
      Hannes
    • peevoajax
      peevoajax
      Bronze
      The problem still exists, i have disabled every firewall i have and it just keeps showing me the same error. Everestpoker support told me that the mistake was in my computer so they are not helping aswell. Every other poker program runs OK. I have money on my everest account which i put there on another computer but now i cant get it to wrok on mine. And that sucks!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Have you already tried to uninstall and install the software again?

Hope this helps,
      Hannes
    • LarryHagman
      LarryHagman
      Bronze
      Also add an exception to your firewall, this will allow the program access to the net.
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      This is a very long shot, but it could be your anti-virus software blocking it. For example, if you're using avast you could disable the resident shields for a few minutes and if this fixes it you will need to add the everest application file to the anti-virus program's exclusion.
    • so1986
      so1986
      Basic
      Hello.I think that your problem is regarding your antivirus.Why you are not using another one?I found out about top ten best antiviruses
      http://www.best-antivirus.co/ and here you can pick up another one
      have a nice day
    • peevoajax
      peevoajax
      Bronze
      i deleted every anti-virus program i had installed, still no help. fulltiltpoker also doesnt work, but pokerstars does for example. right now i am using windows 2000 instead of vista. got any ideas?
    • delonc
      delonc
      Bronze
      i have similar problem with antivirus. when i want to download ewerest, "NOD" stops downloading with massage wirus detected!!