This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

why tv is evil

• wildfool
      wildfool
      Bronze
      so i;ve been playing NL4 full ring, and it's been going really well. then last night i watch an episode of High Stakes Poker.
      you know, it's 6 players and they're al really good and know one another so they play pretty loose and bluff a lot and sometimes call with mid pair.
      well, i guess without knowing it i picked up some of that, and now i am down $22!
      when i was down around $16 i realized im calling when i should be folding. it's something i've worked on in the past, and i think watching that show last night made me start up my bad habits again. and then i lost another $6 to just bad luck.

I'm not too upset about it as i believe i can win it back in the next few days, but it's still annoying. here i had plans to take my first shot at NL10 soon!

the moral of this story is, full ring micro player shouldnt watch television!
  • 1 reply