Starting capital

• thebond
      thebond
      Bronze
      Hello, Please help me!

I first found out about you site through an email off Betfred, inviting me to sign up and take the quiz, which I did, and passed quiz, so far so good!!

I then went through process, to get the $50, and got confirmation that the
      transfer had started, great I thought!

that was on the 11/07/10.

Also on the 11/07/10 I get a message from customer support advising that
      the offer is no longer available through Betfred, and to choose again

I clicked on the download link for 888.com, registered and replied to the ticket
      with my user details etc

Great I got confirmation that the transfer had started again, only to be told
      I did not click on starting capital link, and will have to choose a new poker room!

using the link on the ticket.

So I have one option left, Everest Poker, only everytime I click on the link
      for $50 starting capital I am taken to

"How to get $50 at Betfred"

Please help me!!
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi thebond,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties.

It is better for you to contact our customer support team direct through the ticketing system as they will be best placed to provide you with the help and corrected link that you need.

Hopefully you will have it sorted and be up & running in no time. Thanks for your patience and welcome to the community, it's good to see you join us and we look forward to getting to know you in due course.

Best regards,

Bart
    • thebond
      thebond
      Bronze
      Hi, contacted a customer support a few times, just give me standard reply,
      "please use link" and follow instructions

Whatever link I use, I am sent to the page

"How to get $50 at Betfred"

Can you tackle this for me, the guys in support don't seem to recognize and resolve this for me?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Ok,

Thanks for the info thebond, I do have a link for Everest, but as it's vital that you enter the correct one and correct marketing code etc, I'll ask one of our Community Managers (they appear as Head Admin here in the forum) to look into this for you and send you the correct details.
      I wouldn't want to give you an incorrect link and cause you further problems.

Once again sorry for the problems you've encountered and thank you for your patience, it's really appreciated.

Someone will get back to you shortly.

Many thanks,

Bart
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi thebond,

there was apparently a bit of confusion internally - you should be receiving your capital on Betfred after all :)

Please note that it could take until Monday for the funds to arrive, but if it isn't there by then, please give us a shout.

Hadi
    • thebond
      thebond
      Bronze
      Hi

Thanks for you response, almost gave up on Pokerstrategy.com!

Been playing poker online for 4 years, only when I discovered you site, I realised
      I have so much to learn

Got the starting capital today at Betfred!, so thank you for your assistance

Nice to a bronze next to my name!

Time to start studying the strategy etc

Thanks

Simon