Aff!l!ate problems!

• rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!
      Everybody`s been young and wild in their life and I guess some of you had rushed to sit down at table to just play and have some fun as I did myself, at that time having no idea what an affiliate or rakeback meant. Some have chosen wrong affiliate or have not chosen any at all. So maybe someone has an experience with these kind of problems and have some useful suggestions or tips, how to correct this huge youth mistakes!
      Looking forward for your advice!
      Tnx!
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey rupucis2,

Looks like you have already fixed your mistakes and chosen the best Affiliate there is ;)

Welcome.

But in all honesty, I'm not sure I understand your question 100%?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • rupucis2
      rupucis2
      Bronze
      I`m playing in two other major poker rooms, where I`m not registered through the best affiliate. :evil:
      In one of them I`m playing through different affiliate, but in other I don`t have any affiliate at all! ?(
      What are the best possibilities to add or change an affiliate, when a poker room does not support that?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Oh ok. I understand now :)

Pretty much thee is nothing you can do about it. For example, I play on Poker Stars and I'm not Tracked and most Poker Rooms do not like to Re-track and very rarely ever Re-track. So Sorry it's just one of those things that you can't change. But as far as I can assume, you know we offer a large range of several Poker Rooms you can browse and see what you like and sign up with.

So to sum it up, Affiliates don't allow you to sign up with them if you already have an account with that Poker Room or you are already linked with another affiliate.

Regards,

Kyle.