Rakeback

• NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      I registered on fulltilt before even knowing pretty much anything about poker so I have no rakeback deal which is really frustrating, is there any way to fix that without creating a new account and if I have to create a new account can I talk to the FT support team about it?

Been playing on that site for close to 3 years.
  • 8 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Unfortunately there is no option to fix that.

I tried that several times but Full Tilt poker is very strict about that.

So i bet your FT account is not tracked via PokerStrategy either. There is no legal way to do that. I am frustrated about that to:)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

As Alan has confirmed, there is no way to retrack an existing account to PokerStrategy or indeed to any other affiliate, the platforms just don't allow it.

I would however recommend that you contact Full Tilt support though NatRPheM, because Full Tilt do usually provide existing customers with rakeback upon request.
      Unfortunately, you will be assigned to their own associated "A.N.Other" affiliate (please don't mention their name in the forum, thanks ;) ) which is not ideal, but at least you should be able to benefit from rakeback.

Whilst PokerStrategy provide (in our opinion) a far superior member benefits package, including rakeback, fdb, rake races, freerolls, all the education material etc, we would never stand in the way of existing members from gaining the next best arrangement.
      If you could be retracked to PokerStrategy that would be great, but if you are still able to receive at least the rakeback through Full Tilt, that would be better than nothing.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

Good luck buddy, best regards,

Bart

p.s. Please contact Full Tilt support with your existing account and do not set up a new account, that is against their terms & conditions and will cause all kinds of problems for you (possible ban, confiscation of funds etc).
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      Although it's impossible to track the account to PS, there is a way to get the rakeback. I got it afterwards so should be no reason why you can't get it. Contact support and ask from them (since I can't link that site for you).
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Good minds think alike Shevtshenko, :D

Thanks for posting and thanks for not mentioning/linking the other ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Thanks alot, will definatly talk to FT support.

P.S: That is another thing, cant get any strategy points cause I only play on stars and tilt and had those accounts before I knew of this site, which I know wont change, so I dont get much out of this awesome site except for forums, the occatinal freeroll on one of those other awful sites.

Regards
      NatRPheM
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I have to say that i feel that it is worth to completely change site just becouse ofPokerStrategy.

I had open account on PartyPoker, PokerStars, UltimateBet, EuroPoker, FullTilt, Bodog and so on and so on.....but i have never deposited so.

Than i find out this site and i decided to play on 888com poker with my first 50 starting capital. I may leave 888 poker and go play on full tilt and get rakeback but i think that i benefit more here on PokerStrategy than RakeBack can give to me. Of course in long term.

So i am still on 888.com without much benefits except this site. I hope PokerStrategy will open RakeRace there again. I was so sad when i saw it has been removed.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      I have tried but the layout and stuff just tilts my brain its so god damn awful to look at which is VERY -ev.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      Just wanna thank everybody for their help, I now got my rakeback on fulltilt, thanks a million to each of you!

Regards

NatRPheM