rakeback question

• qalinaa
      qalinaa
      Bronze
      i made my first deposit,as u suggesetd,on fulltilt,and now i pls want to kow how this rake back offer works
      (i made my 1st deposit after receiving an email from u regarding rakeback offer for my 1st deposit)
      thank in advance!
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi qalinaa,

The following Important sticky thread (appearing at the top of the Full Tilt forum page) should help you with most things.

If you have any remaining questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • akicked
      akicked
      Bronze
      Hello , i have cleared (spent) the 50$ starting capital , and an additional 10$ deposit .. 1 week has passed since , and i still don't see any rakeback .. i joined the 100$k tournament with the first deposit ticket... can you please tell me when/if i will receive any rakeback because i couldn't quite understand the FAQ .. :) ) Thanks in advance.
      My account is registered at full tilt with the PS150 (new users ) refferal code .

One more thing - i didn't got my first deposit bonus some info for that would be great
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by akicked
      Hello , i have cleared (spent) the 50$ starting capital , and an additional 10$ deposit .. 1 week has passed since , and i still don't see any rakeback .. i joined the 100$k tournament with the first deposit ticket... can you please tell me when/if i will receive any rakeback because i couldn't quite understand the FAQ .. :) ) Thanks in advance.
      My account is registered at full tilt with the PS150 (new users ) refferal code .

One more thing - i didn't got my first deposit bonus some info for that would be great
      Hi akicked.

Will try to keep this straight forward, but shout if you need clarification on any aspect.

Every time you pay rake on a cash table or a tournament fee on sngs/mtts, the amount you pay is added to a balance called your "net earned rake".

Every bonus you receive, points spent, freerolls entered etc get deducted from your balance and any -ve/+ve amount gets carried forward each week.

When your balance becomes +ve, you will receive a rakeback payment of 27% of the balance on a Friday. If your balance is still -ve, you won't receive a payment until you have played more poker and earnt more rake/paid more tournament fees.
      For new players, it does take a while to clear your inital bonuses & other deductions before you start to see rakeback coming through. Don't worry, just be patient and it should appear in a week or two.

In terms of the first deposit bonus, please contact Full Tilt support and mention the PS150 code you used and that you haven't received the bonus yet.

support@fulltiltpoker.com

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart