starting capital?

• 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello RDKNAUF91 and welcome to PokerStrategy.com,

Yes, you can receive your starting capital at William Hill. Please follow our instructions in the download guide:
      Get your $50 at William Hill

If you need further information do not hesitate to contact us.

Good luck at William Hill :)
      Hannes
    • filip1992
      filip1992
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have one question.

Before two days ago I solved the quiz and create acconut on Everest that I can get $ 50. For faster CHECK ID I sent a picture with my document. But i don't get money, because I gave the wrong phone number (I wanted to avoid conversation because I bad speak english).

The other day I changed the number, write some meassage and wait today on call waiting. But nobody call me.

Tomorrow I go to sea in another country and my number will be unavailable until 15.8. I assume that I will not have your bonus in the morning, and that thing will not be correctly arranged within 48 hours as writed on the website. I wonder why this is so and why.

Thanks for reply.

Your sincerely,
      Filip
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by filip1992
      Hello,

I have one question.

Before two days ago I solved the quiz and create acconut on Everest that I can get $ 50. For faster CHECK ID I sent a picture with my document. But i don't get money, because I gave the wrong phone number (I wanted to avoid conversation because I bad speak english).

The other day I changed the number, write some meassage and wait today on call waiting. But nobody call me.

Tomorrow I go to sea in another country and my number will be unavailable until 15.8. I assume that I will not have your bonus in the morning, and that thing will not be correctly arranged within 48 hours as writed on the website. I wonder why this is so and why.

Thanks for reply.

Your sincerely,
      Filip
      Hi Filip,

Please contact our support team and let them know the situation.

Usually the starting capital is not available unless you provide all the correct details and support are able to contact you. If you advise them of the situation, they may reconsider, but their decision will be final.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • filip1992
      filip1992
      Bronze
      Hello Bart,

Thanks.

I know, but i also sent photo myself with my document. I don't understand.

Good luck,

Filip