Hi everyone

• jokerstar77mucker
      jokerstar77mucker
      Bronze
      I guess its about time i introduce myself, im an irish player that has been playing about two years but only really started taking a proper interest in it in the last eight months! When i first started playing i thought i was a natural after turning my $10 into $60 but boy did i learn fast i wasnt after losing my bankroll and a few more deposits, anyway thats why i joined here to do some much needed learning also i have read harrington on cash games and have ordered volume2 along with his tourement book! I now have a healthy bankroll of $200 after winning a freeroll on pokerstars which i have managed to keep for about four months but have yet to increase it! Well thats my story anyway, I would also like to thank the owners of this site as it is a great help to anyone starting out in the poker world! Good luck to everyone at the tables!
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi jokerstar77mucker & welcome to the community, it's good to see you.

Firstly, thank you for your kind words about PokerStrategy. There are a lot of people behind the scenes that do tremendous work for all of us members and we appreciate you mentioning it ;)

Secondly, I wholehearted agree and can associate with your previous experiences. I too used to lose a little of money before approaching PokerStrategy, but the sheer quality and volume of educational material here really does help a great deal. In particular, I cannot stress enough the importance of a sensible BRM (Bankroll Management), this really is the secret to success.

I would also highly recommend the free live coaching sessions that membership of PokerStrategy entitles to you too. We have many different sessions covering all the poker variants and the hugely experienced coaching staff are happy to answer questions and will explain their thinking in difficult situations.

Lastly for now, many congrats on your recent freeroll win, freeeeeeeee money is also a bonus :s_thumbsup: your first of many great wins I'm sure.

Look forward to seeing you active around the forums in due course.

Best regards,

Bart