$38,06
      BB:
      $29,87
      MP3:
      $18,05
      BU:
      $6,85

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.84 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:heart:
      MP3 raises to $0,60, BU calls $0,60, Hero calls $0,50, BB calls $0,40.

Flop: ($2,40) K:club: , A:club: , Q:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, BU bets $0,20, Hero raises to $1,50, BB calls $1,50, MP3 folds, BU calls $1,30.

Turn: ($6,90) 4:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $3,80, BB calls $3,80, BU folds.

River: ($14,50) T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $10,87, Hero calls $10,87.

Final Pot: $36,24

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two-pair, aces and queens (Ad Qh)
      BB shows a pair of fours (4c 3c)

Hero wins with two-pair, aces and queens (Ad Qh)

Flop: I opencheck to avoid getting in though spots against TJ, AK, oop. But after the fish minbets I go raise since I doubt anyone would slowplay TJ nor AK in a 4way pot here. Except maybe JTc

Turnbet I think is obvious for value against flushdraws.

But river got tricky. I figured there was very few combinations with a jack that'd call turnbet. All AJ, KJ, QJ, I assumed would have folded. Except maybe not AJ sometimes. So there is only J9c J8c (maybe J7c) left in what I expect him to have.

Also his aggressive bet made me call here, since it didn't look like he wanted to extract any value from a jack and rather bet for fold equity.

What do you think? Is it a call?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think you can 3-bet pf, makes your hand easier to play postflop if you hit tp hand and also you have initiative
      Postflop: you can c/r bigger on the flop to 2$ and bet mo0re turn to 5$, since board is really drawy
      If you should c/c or c/f depends how often you think he is going to bet there with worse hands or missed flushdraw. Unless you know how people are playing their draws you can call, especially since you didn´t too big on the flop and turn. I would likely fold it