Cancelled account

• dirtydangle
      Hi, today my pokerstrategy account got cancelled because i was transfering small amounts to an other account so that I wouldn't end up loosing all of my profit. Apparently they only let you have one account, even if you don't use the other one. They are only letting me keep one account and they chose my non-pokerstrategy one. Is there a way of switching my new account to a pokerstrategy one, so that I can continue getting rakeback and strategypoints?
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi dirtydangle,

This is correct, having duplicate or multiple accounts (even old ones) is against Full Tilt's terms and conditions which you will have signed up to.

They will always cancel the newer ones but usually allow you to continue under the first account that you had originally set up. On occasions they have issued a lifetime ban to people holding multiple accounts and withheld all money, so your actually lucky to still have an active account and access to your funds.

I'm afraid there is nothing we can do for you, Full Tilt do not allow the retracking of existing accounts, you will not be allowed to open any more and will have to play under your old account.

Full Tilt may allow you rakeback if you ask them nicely, but you will not qualify for PokerStrategy points or be able to participate in certain PokerStrategy events on Full Tilt that are restricted to tracked accounts.

There are plenty of other partners in which you can set up a new account if you haven't played on them before and earn PokerStrategy points.

Best regards,

• MrMardyBum
      Yeah. Whatever you do don't do it twice. I was extremely lucky to get away with it twice, and I am on strict instructions that if I do it again a lifetime ban WILL BE ISSUED.

I know the feeling though I really wanted my FT account tracked through to achieve points. But after already having those warnings, I think I'll just keep my account as it stands as I do have my rakeback at least.
      Yeah Im with Mardy on that. Im a lucky boy too.
    • TomasSan
      Hey all,
      My friend had created two accounts on FTP because he had forgoten he created the first one that was a long time ago. He played quite alot with one acc until it turned out that he has 2 with all the same personal info just one letter on the nickname is different. Now he's afraid to make new deposits if in case ftp descides to ban him for multiple accounting. Any advice folks? ?(
      Tell him to contact them immediately. If he has deposited in one a/c and wants to deposit in the other they will know immediately so its better if he takes the initiative.