escalate through limits (NL BSS FR)

• dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Hello!

I will write this blog to see my evolution in time and limits. And more
      important to receive feedback and advices from you to help me to climb
      through limits. I will appreciate if you help me with your experience.

About Me

I am a 20 yr old guy, from Romania.

(about my pasion wishes and goals i will write later, i am a bit wasted right now)

i like sports a lot. I love to read, learn many new and interesting things. I am a very practical and creative guy.

My Poker History

Like a year ago I received an invitation from Gabriel aka Gabinr1 to register
      on PokerStrategy.com I got the $ 50 bonuss on Titan Poker. of course I
      immediately lost it due to lack of experience. Then my brother started playing poker on FullTilt. With his permission I played on his account and got to a BR 190 and then came RUSH on FullTilt. I did the dumbest thing of my career at that time as a poker player. I missed BRM. I moved with $ 190
      and I played NL10. I was not used to play at that limit and that is why the
      more i lose the more i played to recover my losses I came to BR 0.

I stopped playing poker.

Then I saw a lot of sessions of Gabi playing , and also learn many
      interesting things about poker. Besides this Gabi is a very motivating person and he manage to teach me something of his knoledge. That is the reason why today i deposited $500 on Fulltilt. I am confident that with the right support and dedication i will make it to the top.

Cheers and Good Luck!
  • 10 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      the most important thing u need to remember is dont chase losses. Set a 3BI stop loss and follow it strictly.
      also do sweat session with gabi o a regular basis.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I'm glad you opened a blog. Update on a regular basis and take in consideration all feedback that you get.

Also, thanks for the nice words @me :s_biggrin:

I will keep an eye on your blog.

Cheers and Good Luck! :heart:
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      PS: btw... dude... you absolutely need to improve your written english. Also, edit your first post because there are spaces between lines. =)
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Three days so far :s_cool:

From this moment:
      "Payment Method: Visa
      Amount on your Statement: $500.00 (USD)
      Description on Your Statement:
      FULL TILT POKER
      Deposit Amount: $500.00 (USD)
      Date and Time: 2010-07-21 12:11:19

I played like ... 9.3k hands.

1st day: 3.3k hands. FR. lost $41 due to bad play and a lot of bed bets (i know i should red more strategy) :( :f_cry:

2nd day: 3k hands. BE. this day i played SH. i released $20 from bosuss. is very interesting SH. i mean at NL10 you swim surrounded by fish players. i have seen many players going all in with button or middle pair. that's great!!! any way i need more experience to play SH like a pro so from now on i will play FR

3rd day: 3k hand FR Rush. i released another $20 from bonus and won another $38 at the tables.

My BR is now $538 :s_biggrin:

From today on i wil read at least 1 strategy article and view at least 1 video. is settled! :s_cool:
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      this is the graph for my first 18k hands played.

i realy like how it's look like i hope that the green line will go up ... up .... up in the sky

My BR is now $665
    • Bossulb
      Bossulb
      Bronze
      Hehe another Romanian player playing 10NL.:P I will check your blog and wish you good luck. if you want to talk some more about micros maybe making some sessions together pm me and i will give you my messenger id or skype id. Bogdan
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Hehe another Romanian player playing 10NL. I will check your blog and wish you good luck. if you want to talk some more about micros maybe making some sessions together pm me and i will give you my messenger id or skype id. Bogdan

Thank you Bossulb.

Lately i've been trough a terribile downswing i mean it was just mind blowing. My every card was beaten even before was dealed to me :s_cry: . but i learn a lot from this downswing. i learn how to control my anger and also to cover some leaks in my strategy. if you guys have some ideas how to get through a downswing with less damage please share with me! any way i am angry about something in this 10 days i played like ... 43k hands and i received only $30 rake :s_confused:

BTW I Am Gold! (in just 10 days) Cheers! :s_evil:

My Br now is $736
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      PS: btw... dude... you absolutely need to improve your written english. Also, edit your first post because there are spaces between lines.

Yes i know that i am not so bright in written english but i will do my best to improve it!
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Sat,01Aug2010

Today i moved up to nl25. after 4k hands i really like this limit. it is a lil a bit tighter that nl10 but i am not complain i will adapt very quickly.

i will write here short time objectives list to keep me focused

Objectives for next month - August

• read all silver and bronze strategy articles
      • reach platinum status
      • play more 120k hands
      • finish to release the bonus on Full tilt
      • watch 1 poker video/day
      • evaluate at least 5 of my own hands/day to improve my game

My BR at the beginning of this month $836

Good lick at the table m8!
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1