This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

escalate through limits (NL BSS FR)

• dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Hello!

I will write this blog to see my evolution in time and limits. And more
      important to receive feedback and advices from you to help me to climb
      through limits. I will appreciate if you help me with your experience.

About Me

I am a 20 yr old guy, from Romania.

(about my pasion wishes and goals i will write later, i am a bit wasted right now)

i like sports a lot. I love to read, learn many new and interesting things. I am a very practical and creative guy.

My Poker History

Like a year ago I received an invitation from Gabriel aka Gabinr1 to register
      on PokerStrategy.com I got the $ 50 bonuss on Titan Poker. of course I
      immediately lost it due to lack of experience. Then my brother started playing poker on FullTilt. With his permission I played on his account and got to a BR 190 and then came RUSH on FullTilt. I did the dumbest thing of my career at that time as a poker player. I missed BRM. I moved with $ 190
      and I played NL10. I was not used to play at that limit and that is why the
      more i lose the more i played to recover my losses I came to BR 0.

I stopped playing poker.

Then I saw a lot of sessions of Gabi playing , and also learn many
      interesting things about poker. Besides this Gabi is a very motivating person and he manage to teach me something of his knoledge. That is the reason why today i deposited $500 on Fulltilt. I am confident that with the right support and dedication i will make it to the top.

Cheers and Good Luck!
  • 10 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      the most important thing u need to remember is dont chase losses. Set a 3BI stop loss and follow it strictly.
      also do sweat session with gabi o a regular basis.
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I'm glad you opened a blog. Update on a regular basis and take in consideration all feedback that you get.

Also, thanks for the nice words @me :s_biggrin:

I will keep an eye on your blog.

Cheers and Good Luck! :heart:
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      PS: btw... dude... you absolutely need to improve your written english. Also, edit your first post because there are spaces between lines. =)
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Three days so far :s_cool:

From this moment:
      "Payment Method: Visa
      Amount on your Statement: $500.00 (USD)
      Description on Your Statement:
      FULL TILT POKER
      Deposit Amount: $500.00 (USD)
      Date and Time: 2010-07-21 12:11:19

I played like ... 9.3k hands.

1st day: 3.3k hands. FR. lost $41 due to bad play and a lot of bed bets (i know i should red more strategy) :( :f_cry:

2nd day: 3k hands. BE. this day i played SH. i released $20 from bosuss. is very interesting SH. i mean at NL10 you swim surrounded by fish players. i have seen many players going all in with button or middle pair. that's great!!! any way i need more experience to play SH like a pro so from now on i will play FR

3rd day: 3k hand FR Rush. i released another $20 from bonus and won another $38 at the tables.

My BR is now $538 :s_biggrin:

From today on i wil read at least 1 strategy article and view at least 1 video. is settled! :s_cool:
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      this is the graph for my first 18k hands played.

i realy like how it's look like i hope that the green line will go up ... up .... up in the sky

My BR is now $665
    • Bossulb
      Bossulb
      Bronze
      Hehe another Romanian player playing 10NL.:P I will check your blog and wish you good luck. if you want to talk some more about micros maybe making some sessions together pm me and i will give you my messenger id or skype id. Bogdan
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Hehe another Romanian player playing 10NL. I will check your blog and wish you good luck. if you want to talk some more about micros maybe making some sessions together pm me and i will give you my messenger id or skype id. Bogdan

Thank you Bossulb.

Lately i've been trough a terribile downswing i mean it was just mind blowing. My every card was beaten even before was dealed to me :s_cry: . but i learn a lot from this downswing. i learn how to control my anger and also to cover some leaks in my strategy. if you guys have some ideas how to get through a downswing with less damage please share with me! any way i am angry about something in this 10 days i played like ... 43k hands and i received only $30 rake :s_confused:

BTW I Am Gold! (in just 10 days) Cheers! :s_evil:

My Br now is $736
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      PS: btw... dude... you absolutely need to improve your written english. Also, edit your first post because there are spaces between lines.

Yes i know that i am not so bright in written english but i will do my best to improve it!
    • dobreasami
      dobreasami
      Bronze
      Sat,01Aug2010

Today i moved up to nl25. after 4k hands i really like this limit. it is a lil a bit tighter that nl10 but i am not complain i will adapt very quickly.

i will write here short time objectives list to keep me focused

Objectives for next month - August

• read all silver and bronze strategy articles
      • reach platinum status
      • play more 120k hands
      • finish to release the bonus on Full tilt
      • watch 1 poker video/day
      • evaluate at least 5 of my own hands/day to improve my game

My BR at the beginning of this month $836

Good lick at the table m8!
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1