freeroll v rakeback

• inkey

I'm sure this will be covered somewhere, I checked the FAQ and couldn't see the answer there.

If I play in a freeroll (pokerstrategy one) what's the hit on my rakeback?

Second question (I'm a full tilter) do you ever have freerolls NOT on a Sat or Sun ... as every blooming freeroll seems to be sat and sun (on this site and off this site) ...

And they are the worst days in the world for me.

Thanks x
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi inkey,

The PokerStrategy freerolls will not affect your rakeback as the prize pool has been put forward/paid by PokerStrategy.

In general, all of Full Tilt's own freerolls are deductable or any tournament where Full Tilt have provided added value (e.g. freerolls, unreached guarantees etc).

We appreciate your suggestion regarding days to run the freeroll and I'm sure it will be considered, however you will no doubt appreciate that PokerStrategy has communities and members right across the globe and in pretty much every corner of it.

It is virtually impossible to find a suitable time and day that everyone would be happy with, therefore PokerStrategy try to stage these at a time/day which can accomodate as many members as possible. Whilst they do vary times etc occasionally, it is never going to be easy, sorry.

Best regards,