LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

MP: $5.49
      Hero (CO): $4.46
      BTN: $8.99
      SB: $2
      BB: $4.74
      UTG: $5
      UTG+1: $3

Pre-Flop: 9:diamond: J:diamond: dealt to Hero (CO)
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, BB calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.32) A:diamond: 6:diamond: 3:club: (2 Players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.20, BB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.20

Turn: ($1.12) T:heart: (2 Players)
      BB bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

River: ($1.92) 7:heart: (2 Players)
      BB bets $0.55, Hero folds

Hi everyone,

First I'd like to know whether I should prefer most of the time to C-bet/semi-bluff the flop or check to get a cheap draw in this particular situation.. and then secondly if I played the hand well in general?

Thx for any feedback..

• 2 replies
    • MaestroOfZerg

Unless villain is very peculiar it's usually plain better to go ahead and bet at the flop. You can represent the A and get people to fold a lot of stuff, and even if you're up against Ax, you have a good draw which means when you do hit it you'll be able to win more money from top pair hands because of the pot being bigger.

I think you played it fine without further reads, fishy players minraising A63 2t flops usually have some random Ax hand that they're not looking to fold ever, so 3-betting makes little sense unless you're convinced he will just call it (if he does we'll get to see two cards in a pot big enough that we can stack him when we hit, if he 4-bets however we get blown off our hand, which sucks.). Since folding to the minraise with those pot odds is out of the question, calling is the way.

Turn is pretty much the same, it's just too cheap for us. Not much we can do on the river either, maybe he's randomly bluffing and we just folded the best hand with J9-high, but more often than not he'll have some Ax hand that he will not fold to a raise no matter how much we'd like to believe that.

Hope it helps.
    • DonCorleone369
      Thx 4 ur sound advices.. I really appreciate it ;) ..