HM and William Hill Poker software

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Somebody can help to understand how to set the Holdem Manager to support William Hill Poker. I cannot find the folder of the Hand History and after I have contact the support they told me that I can see the Hand History directly on the client.
      Thx :heart:
  • 10 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please see our FAQ for setting this up: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/19/iPoker+Setup
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help. I have done all as request but in the William Hill Folde there is not the Hand History Folder even I have played few games. It is all set up (Save the Hand History locally) but it is not sigh of the HH folder. What else I should do?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you play real money?

Which operating system?
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I play real money and my operating system is Window XP.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      Make sure your hand histories are being saved in william hill options.

Mine is set to "save hands to local folder" or something
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If the William Hill Client doesn't save the handhistories to the specified folder it must be a configuration problem or something like that.
      Try to configure it to write to a different folder like c:\wh.hands which you created before.

If you got this working you need to adjust the auto-import folder in the HM auto-import settings.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      If the William Hill Client doesn't save the handhistories to the specified folder it must be a configuration problem or something like that.
      Try to configure it to write to a different folder like c:\wh.hands which you created before.

If you got this working you need to adjust the auto-import folder in the HM auto-import settings.
      Thx :heart: . How I can do that? I cannot see any explaination in the appropriate section on the site.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Sorry, i just checked my Titan Poker client: you can only enable to store handhistories locally under Options->System settings.

On my XP installation they are saved under c:\programme\titan poker\history because i installed titan poker under c:\programme.
      I think the default path for the installation is c:\poker\titan poker\history

Should be something similar for William Hill Poker.
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Definitely, there is not hand history saved on my hard disk. No Hand History folder in C://Program Files/Poker/William Hill and it is happened before with Titan Poker and that's why I have stopped to paly on Titan and unfortunately I must end play on WH as well as for me HM is of vital importance (for the HUD and mostly for the post-session analysis).

I cannot see what else to do and it is shame as I didn't mind at all the room (I was even like WH Poker a lot).
      Thanks for the help anyway :heart:
    • vikingxprs
      vikingxprs
      Bronze
      I asked WH support about it and they said no 3rd party soft is allowed there
      that leaves pokertableratings.com web hud as an only option
      (but since that web hud also is Not allowed, it should be run on another computer)