PT3 question

• p44mc
      p44mc
      Bronze
      First post so hi all,

I've just installed the trial version of PT3 as I got a new computer today and it has more features than elephant, but when I was using elephant on my old PC whenever it was minamized to the tray and I hovered my mouse over the tray icon elephant displays 3 stats for that day (profit/loss, BB/100 and total hands played)

Does anyone know if this is possible in PT3 (or HEM)? I've had a good look online but can't find anything ?(

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      I don't think is possible with PT3
    • Chenghao
      Chenghao
      Bronze
      I am not sure if the trail version has it

for the full version , you can go under
      Texas Hold em Tab ( in between import and table tracker)

Click filters (next to clear and refresh) to the top right

Click session date to the top right , they specify today.

once filtered for today's day ( or any date range etc)

find your name

Go under the graph tab and look at the stats
      it should give you

User name
      Total Hands
      Amount won
      $/100
      BB/100
      Days played
      $/day
      etc
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey p44mc

I'm reasonably confident this functionality isn't included in PT3 - I haven't come across it in 15 months of using PT3 at least.

In terms of viewing the daily results you can always click on the winnings tab.

TBH though, you will be better served by learning not to look at your results at all! (unless you are worried you have had a shocking losing session and may need to drop down for BRM reasons). Learning to focus on each hand, rather than worry about the results is a key requirement to become a long term winning player IMO. Sure it provides some feedback about your day, but because poker is so variance heavy it really doesn't provide any useful information about how well you have played each hand.

Easier said than done, but seriously work on ignoring your results, rather paying attention to your play and your opponents tendancies.

Trust this helps in some way! :f_cool:
    • p44mc
      p44mc
      Bronze
      thanks for the replys guys :)
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Hey p44mc

I'm reasonably confident this functionality isn't included in PT3 - I haven't come across it in 15 months of using PT3 at least.

In terms of viewing the daily results you can always click on the winnings tab.

TBH though, you will be better served by learning not to look at your results at all! (unless you are worried you have had a shocking losing session and may need to drop down for BRM reasons). Learning to focus on each hand, rather than worry about the results is a key requirement to become a long term winning player IMO. Sure it provides some feedback about your day, but because poker is so variance heavy it really doesn't provide any useful information about how well you have played each hand.

Easier said than done, but seriously work on ignoring your results, rather paying attention to your play and your opponents tendancies.

Trust this helps in some way! :f_cool:
      Awesome advice, fair play to you sir. :f_thumbsup: