$13.53
      BB:
      $6.95
      MP2:
      $23.37
      MP3 (Hero):
      $11.36

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 4, 4.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.9) J, 9, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.30, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $0.95.

Turn: ($3.4) 5 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.70, [COLOR=black]Hero.?

53/14/ 30hands
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Raise bigger on the flop. You give him >2.5:1 to draw out on a flush or straight and a lot of implied odds as you have shown strength. As played you have the odds to call and draw to a full house or quads if you put him on a flush. As he is very loose I would rather think this bet is more of a blocking bet so I would actually raise here again. He may well play TPTK, overpair or 2-pair the same way.

Hope it makes sense! (at least part of it :f_grin: )
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Raise bigger on the flop. You give him >2.5:1 to draw out on a flush or straight and a lot of implied odds as you have shown strength. As played you have the odds to call and draw to a full house or quads if you put him on a flush. As he is very loose I would rather think this bet is more of a blocking bet so I would actually raise here again. He may well play TPTK, overpair or 2-pair the same way.

Hope it makes sense! (at least part of it :f_grin: )
      Sounds fine except that if he indeed has the flush and shoves on us we'll get blown off our full house redraw, which is a bit sad. If you believe villain is likely to make some min3bet crap of shoving on us then don't worry about it, we'll get odds to draw and own him. I'd raise to no more than $2.1 to set that up properly, by making it small we also have more chances of him sticking around with bad hands.

Hope it helps.